KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Looking for kitty Buddy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Just kinda looking for someone who is around duing EST days to chat wth, learn from and share the love of Kittycats. Everyone in chat in world is nice,and maybe you will find this request silly but I think it be nice to hang out with someone and chat at times.
Thanks,,, contactg me in world,,
nemiHeart
awww nemi you're so cute Smile you should start a KittyCatS friendship group Tongue

so so cute Smile
Thanks for saying i am cute but i also am serious about finding someone or people to sometimes hang out with. I know by all sl accounts I am "an old hand" but many of the people I know do not have much to do with kittys. Thsnks, for now I am a semi lonely kitty lol
awwww one can never have too many friends nemi! I'll look for you inworld. I do not have a lot of experience, but I am totally addicted to these kittycats!

Keira
Nemi I am still sorta new to the whole kittycat world but I would love to hang out and talk about kitties with you! Smile Look for me in world. I will add you when I log in tonight.

Takarra
Reference URL's