KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: WIN SUPER SIZE BIRTHDAY CATS!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
we will be having a drawing for a very cool PRIZE ( A PAIR OF BDAY TWINS SUPER SIZED!!) SO HOW DO YOU WIN???

YOU MUST ENTER!!

TO ENTER THE DRAWING: pLease share a memory of your time with KIttyCatS, on our Birthday thread!!! can be old or new!! will choose 1 or 2 posts randomly for the prize!!! here is the link!! WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN AFTER OUR BDAY PARTY! (TBA)

https://kittycats.ws/forum/showthread.php?tid=35687
(02-11-2021 09:29 PM)FoxieCat Resident Wrote: [ -> ]we will be having a drawing for a very cool PRIZE ( A PAIR OF BDAY TWINS SUPER SIZED!!) SO HOW DO YOU WIN???

YOU MUST ENTER!!

TO ENTER THE DRAWING: pLease share a memory of your time with KIttyCatS, on our Birthday thread!!! can be old or new!! will choose 1 or 2 posts randomly for the prize!!! here is the link!! WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN AFTER OUR BDAY PARTY! (TBA)

https://kittycats.ws/forum/showthread.php?tid=35687

[img]C:\Users\Peggy\OneDrive\Pictures\KittyCatS\Moonlight and Black Russian.jpg[/img]

I am a little late in posting this, but wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday!

I first became aware of KittyCats after an unfortunate experience with another breedable cat in Second Life. I was very wary, but your cats were so cute, I thought I would buy just a few. So I soon had a Blue Russian, a White Russian and a Black Russian. And I bred them, was delighted with the kittens and thought to add a few more. Your cattery made it easy as I did not have to worry about using too many prims in SL. Soon I was completely addicted.

Then I attended some auctions, and soon dared to enter a cat in one. It was a Black Russian, and I was so happy when it sold!

Years have passed, and I am now an auctioneer. Your breedables have gifted me with many new friends and lovely experiences.

May you have ten, twenty, and more years with KittyCatS so others can enjoy the little breedable that brings so much joy!

Moonlightpeg Maven
Reference URL's