KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: 1.21 Menu for Boxes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The 'set name' was moved from the main menu to the text sub-menu .. but when it returns from the 'set name' function on boxes, it comes back to the main menu instead of returning to the text sub-menu.
Do you mean the menu flips back to the main menu or the button returns to the wrong menu? I just named a box and the button did not move. But the menu returns to the main menu, not the text menu for further selections, after naming them. Is that what you are referring to?
(04-25-2012 07:46 PM)Nynaveve Wirefly Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean the menu flips back to the main menu or the button returns to the wrong menu? I just named a box and the button did not move. But the menu returns to the main menu, not the text menu for further selections, after naming them. Is that what you are referring to?

I mean that after you name a box, it should come back to the text submenu where the 'name' selection is, not come back to the main menu and have to re-select text.
Yes, agreed. And thanks for clarifying. Smile
Reference URL's