KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: KITTYCATS TRADE CENTER (NEW GROUP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone My name is Tashia-Mai some of you may know me as im one of many kittycat addicts that love to talk in the group hehe. But i have exciting news i made a group that is souly for trading kittycats so peole have a place to go to unload there endless supply of kittycats they dont need without sitting around waiting for them to sell or you say hey i gift it someone in the end you know how it go's hehe. Well yes this is souly trading only we avoid the spam of many repeated notices thoughout the day cause we have a rule of 2 notices per hour and only in interest of trading. If anyone wants to do anything other than trade thats fine jjust keep that to IM's hehe

please come join the crazy fun we are all gona have here at KITTYCATS TRADE CENTER and spread the word please! in notices is a free group inviter for all stores to advertise they trade Smile

secondlife:///app/group/0ea1292c-c60c-81d7-2876-0a0c44138b06/about

thanks hugs
I just hope that in time to come this will be a popular group with no nonesense and a lot of fun envolved. I absolutley love KC community to bits and want to see if i can make something special with the help of all other fans/addicts like me hehe.

I just feel that people are breeding and getting a lot of kitties they will never use and may not ever sell or maybe not for long time so why not trade and get something else for your much loved hobbie hehe
Also if the group kicks off well in world then i may decide to extend it to discord if people would like that Smile
COme on guys its been fun snce i opened this group many people getting in touch with me trading wonderful kitties dont miss out hehe
Post a map link that works and I'll hop over
the group is growing each day many nice people have joined please keep spreading the word i put signs for shops to advertise the group in the group notices for everyone hehe
Reference URL's