KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: New Fur Cheetah! - Au Natural
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My friend Gigi Burgess just notified me she discovered this fur today. I don't see it posted anywhere else![Image: 7201189ce8e5fa309989c0870628b408.png]
(01-04-2021 11:06 PM)Evolving Yin Wrote: [ -> ]My friend Gigi Burgess just notified me she discovered this fur today. I don't see it posted anywhere else![Image: 7201189ce8e5fa309989c0870628b408.png]

Congrats that is indeed a new fur and if I am reading the pedigree correctly its recessive to Ocicat - Platinum
Puff, a starter bred with an Ocicat Platinum and produced an Ocicat Platinum,
Puff then bred with a Siamese - Chocolate and produced a Siamese Chocolate. Both of these babies must hide Puffs hidden fur as they show the other parents fur meaning Puff hides Ocicat - Platinum or something recessive.
When the offspring are bred together they produce a Cheetah! - Au Natural meaning they both passed their hidden fur and Puff hides Cheetah! - Au Natural which is therefore recessive to Ocicat - Platinum.

Wow congrats Gigi what a beautiful stunning Cheetah Fur and now my current fave

[Image: 7201189ce8e5fa309989c0870628b408.png]

Thank you for posting Evolving Smile
That is gorgeous! Congratulations on a superlative find!
Congratulations Gigi! What an absolutely GORGEOUS new fur!
That is an amazing looking fur!! CongratsSmile
oh wow lovely fur so need this fur well done gigi
Congrats Gigi. Lovely new fur.
Thank you for all the messages, this is truly a beautiful fur that I was not expecting. My friend (in RL & SL) Evolving Yin, is helping me with the new tail and fur. I have been in the hospital and had surgery and not able to breed effectively. I have reduced my cattery to around 15 which saddens me but I look forward to being back in a month or so. What a time to be sick, right? My apologies if I have not responded to messages promptly but this is why. Now back to bed, happy breeding.
we wish you a very speedy recovery!! i have been WAITING somewhat patiently for you all to find this fur which i LOVE!! and i'm so happy to know you found it and it seems to me a nice way to have a little happiness during your down time! cant wait to see what you all make with this cat!!! did i tell you i LOVE it?????? Smile
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's