KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Looking to Buy and or Trade for Diamonds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need 6. I have been doing this since it started and have yet to get enough gems to get a fancy cat. Please help me? I can trade some rubies and an emerald. I have OLD still boxed collection cats and I can pay lindens. I really appreciate your help. I am CST and come on in the evenings. Message me here so we can meet up. Thank you!

ChelleHeart
Find me inworld when you are on. Maybe we can help one another. I have 5 diamonds and 10 rubies so either trade my 5 diamonds for your 10 rubies or some of them that gets me closer ... Trading is not my favorite. It would be amazing to have a converter at the Main store so we can get a cat without begging for help. TALK TO YOU LATERS ....
Lucky

I need 6. I have been doing this since it started and have yet to get enough gems to get a fancy cat. Please help me? I can trade some rubies and an emerald. I have OLD still boxed collection cats and I can pay lindens. I really appreciate your help. I am CST and come on in the evenings. Message me here so we can meet up. Thank you!

ChelleHeart
[/quote]
Ok I need 1 more diamond!! Do you have one for purchase? I'm looking for one!!

Chelle
I have one for trade or sale!
(11-12-2020 02:34 PM)Chelle Zimmer Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I need 1 more diamond!! Do you have one for purchase? I'm looking for one!!

Chelle
Reference URL's