KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Wanted - a suitable wild tail boy (detailed requirements)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, I got given a Toyger Snow female with rock turquoise eyes and been challenged to get wild tail while preserving her fur and eyes into the new line. She has a sashay tail so no worries on dominance there.

My ideal would be a toyger snow male with rock turquoise eyes and wild tail, but those are gonna be few and far between, so, here's a list of possible eyes and furs that are suitable:

Furs:

Toyger - Snow
Chateau Cat - Toffee Caramel
Ocicat - Platinum
Chimera - Black and Grey

Eyes:

Rock Turquoise
Grey Matter
Good Vibrations
Dreamy Oasis

Must also have a wild tail.

So I am basically looking for a male with one of those possible furs AND eyes, and with a wild tail to boot.

I am not asking for much, am I?

Oh yes, I have already been all over Torgons and Marketplace with a fine toothed comb and NADA.

And I am also trying to avoid vampire ears if possible.
I have several 9t Snows with grey matter eyes, but not a wild tail in sight, let me know if they could work.
Oh and with tails both up and down from wild.
(09-11-2020 09:44 AM)Casey0105 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]I have several 9t Snows with grey matter eyes, but not a wild tail in sight, let me know if they could work.
Oh and with tails both up and down from wild.

Hmm I might keep you in mind for later if I produce any wild tail boys that I need a real recessive eye to bonk to...
Reference URL's