KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Hollie's Hunnies - Chimera Black Grey SUPER SALE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone! I have a a pair of 2t Chimera Black- Grey set out right now on super sale! I also have a 4t pair set out, and lowered the prices on my direct hiders. Make sure to come by to get your very own line of Chimera started for a reasonable price! Smile

PLUS some pairs from the new Cheetah! Cheetah! collection! Come scoop them up before someone else does!

Here is a landmark to my stall:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Li.../87/166/21
Hi everyone! I have set out a few oci plat kitties that have chimera in the pedigree - not direct hiders, but there is always a chance! I have them set for good prices, so grab them while you can!
Hey everyone! I put out a new 5t Chimera at my stall! Come scoop up the only male chimera on the market!
Thank you everyone for buying my hiders! The Chim listed above is still available, he is one of only 2 listed on torgons!
I'll be putting out more hiders in a few days, make sure to check back for updates! Smile
This beautiful 5t boy has been dropped to 35k! Scoop him up before someone else does!
The only Chimera black-grey listed on torgons is at my kitty stall! Come check him out and scoop up your very own chimera while you can!
Just put up a new CHIMERA! Plus some direct hiders and kitties with chimera further back in the pedigree for reasonable prices!
Tysm for everyone who has supported my stall!! The most recent Chimera has sold, I have a pair of direct hiders out as well as kitties with Chimera further back in the pedigree Smile
Hi everyone! I have a direct hider, a female chimera and some kitties with Chimera further back in the pedigree up at my stall. Grab them up while you can!
Prices dropped! go check out the chimera at my kitty stall! Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's