KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Home and Range
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a three-day old kitten currently set to only sit and lay. Is it possible to set Home right on the edge of Range not in the center? In other words, place the cat where I want to set the range diameter, then set the range. Then move the cat to a pillow right on the cusp of the range and set Home there. Will that work?
No.

Move the cat to the pillow, set Home there. Pose the cat so it won't wander off. Use the range to allow/disallow breeding since the mate's home must be within range to breed.
(04-28-2020 08:36 AM)Tad Carlucci Wrote: [ -> ]No.

Move the cat to the pillow, set Home there. Pose the cat so it won't wander off. Use the range to allow/disallow breeding since the mate's home must be within range to breed.

Ok thank you. I'm kind of surprised that there is no set home and set range that is separate since that is a well established script ability in SL. And with so many cats in homes with furniture, the double xyz coordinates could be used for rectangular ranges thereby avoiding cats being in furniture. But I'm very happy with my KittyCat as it is, so thank you for the reply.
I've not seen anything other then location (Home) and radius (Range). I could certainly code it differently, but I wasn't the coder. Some might be easier to code, some harder. But I'm not involved with the coding, and it's been this way for the past decade and highly unlikely to ever change.
Reference URL's