KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: QUITTING KITTYCATS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quitting kittycats
Selling all my cats. Sale starts now. all ridiculous prices.. Most old classic cats for 50L-100L. Better cats will sell for more .Live cats will be for sale at end of sale.
Still have lots of great cats including 2 confetti's and lots of sashay and tigerfold traits on one kitty. Have a lot of Russian Blacks with those traits. Tired of the BS In Kittycats and the extreme stress it has caused me. i wish everyone luck.
Keep checking for live kitty sale. You won't regret it.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fi.../56/241/22HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart[/size][/b]
I'm sorry you're leaving. I just popped over there and a lot of the kitties are not set for sale.
(04-24-2020 12:20 PM)Ellen Ireland Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry you're leaving. I just popped over there and a lot of the kitties are not set for sale.

ellen,tys for caring.the original ad said I hadn't priced them yet.it took me a day to price them all.please come back. I have a lot od 100l kittys that are classic with great traits.i still have 2 confetti's and mocha eyes. God Bless you hun
aww will miss you!!! Sad i hope you come back!! or at least stay in the group and chat! lol
Reference URL's