KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Curious Builder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm Polina, an old resident of thirteen plus years who has only just got into breedables. I've resisted so long because I know this is just the kind of thing I can geek out on.

As a builder I am particularly interested to know if there is a builders dev kit for making things like interactive furniture and things like that. I have ideas for things aimed particularly at teacups, as that is where my interests primarily lay with regards to the cats. The three I (currently, this may be subject to increase) have are all teacup sized and that has got me thinking. I know just the kind of thing that would appeal to teacup owners...

Well, that's my hellos done with.

Polina.
Hi there!

The only thing we have that could be used to create interactive furniture are our Jump N Play Prims. We do not have a dev kit for interactive items.
With the Jump N Play Prims, you could create items and either sell them with the Jump N Play prims already attached, or with instructions as to how to add Jump N Play prims to the product. If you choose to do with the prims already included, then you would need to create a new item to set out each time one is sold since they are no copy - trans (as long as you don't get the biggest pack, since it is copy - no trans).

We hope this helps!
(03-24-2020 05:32 PM)FoxieCat Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there!

The only thing we have that could be used to create interactive furniture are our Jump N Play Prims. We do not have a dev kit for interactive items.
With the Jump N Play Prims, you could create items and either sell them with the Jump N Play prims already attached, or with instructions as to how to add Jump N Play prims to the product. If you choose to do with the prims already included, then you would need to create a new item to set out each time one is sold since they are no copy - trans (as long as you don't get the biggest pack, since it is copy - no trans).

We hope this helps!

All well, with MP and Caspervend I can set it to sell single copies of items, or an inventory of several, thanks.

Meanwhile, this is what I am working on - a real posh cat pavilion in mesh with teacups in mind (although petites should still be able to get in and out of it without trouble). I just got to do the UV map textures for the arches. It is going to be a little primmy, coming in at 24 prims (li 25), but it is aimed at those who really wanna spoil their littlest furbabies. The price point is gonna be nice because I have been seeing how much stuff goes for on MP for kittycats...
Awesome! When you get it finished make sure to posted it in the KittyCatS Stuff section here: https://kittycats.ws/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12
Reference URL's