KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Jingleballs special baby born
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had my special baby and wanted to say Thank you Kittycats for all you do. You have the best customer service and breedable in SL. You hguys are amazing merry christmas, happy holidays and happy new year to you all
https://gyazo.com/3ae5d05db828f5a4c67ec8522d005680
I just got a Cranberry. Congrats on your BlueBerry Pie :-)
awesome ellen! what does it look like?
you are so very welcome!! we love when you are happy!
Sorry I missed the request from dreampoetz ! Pictures of my cranberry girl are posted at my Facebook page.

[Image: 81181262_1220320338166423_12661148780666...e=5EAE735F]

Riva Cranberry Juice Cocktail
I have to re-think this "in parcel" roam thing because my special kitty is being born under water now.

Blueberry pie that seems to be in the shape of a pie.
[Image: special-kitty.html]
I have to re-think this "in-parcel" roaming thing because Special Kitty is now being born underwater, and she looks like a pie shape:

https://3dblogger.typepad.com/ravenglass_customized/2020/01/special-kitty.html
(01-05-2020 05:40 PM)Prokofy Neva Wrote: [ -> ]I have to re-think this "in parcel" roam thing because my special kitty is being born under water now.

Blueberry pie that seems to be in the shape of a pie.
[Image: special-kitty.html]
I have to re-think this "in-parcel" roaming thing because Special Kitty is now being born underwater, and she looks like a pie shape:

https://3dblogger.typepad.com/ravenglass_customized/2020/01/special-kitty.html

Cute and the reason my cats are TP'd home and walk turned off at box time, I'd spend half my life searching for boxes otherwise, even with the Teleport Mum sends, had one drop last week with walk on and the box was actually in a post.

Both special are very pretty though so congrats guys Smile yet to breed mine.
[/quote]

Cute and the reason my cats are TP'd home and walk turned off at box time, I'd spend half my life searching for boxes otherwise, even with the Teleport Mum sends, had one drop last week with walk on and the box was actually in a post.

[/quote]

I don't even understand what you're talking about. How can you TP a cat home? As for "turning off walk at box time," I'm trying to decipher. So when you think they are about to have a kitten (and how can you tell?), you would turn off "walk" -- where? Not seeing this but then I am not at all a pro with the kitties.

[/quote]

I don't even understand what you're talking about. How can you TP a cat home? As for "turning off walk at box time," I'm trying to decipher. So when you think they are about to have a kitten (and how can you tell?), you would turn off "walk" -- where? Not seeing this but then I am not at all a pro with the kitties.
[/quote]

I use a Control HUD to control my cats but everything I do to all my cats simultaneously can be done via each cats indivudual menu,
its all here in the animation section of the blue menu you get when you left click or touch the cat

[Image: 78973a6ea0afe7f69c0e666a34a500b8.png]

As you can see this cat has his walk off because the box is empty, under the walk option is the Jump or TP home option, I know when my cats are due to have boxes each week so I simply use my control HUD to Jump them all home and turn off the walk option so they stay sat at their home points while I wake them or apply love drops.
I can tell they are about to have a box because either they were at 99 love and I gave a love drop or they were at 100 love, because I use milk its approximately the same time every week and I ensure my cats don't have boxes over night, obviously one occasionally slips though the net, like the girl I pulled in from the cattery who gave birth overnight in a post, but for the most part I am present when my cats produce boxes. If I know boxes will be produced when I am offline I ensure the cats are all at their home points with walk turned off so I don't have to wander around collecting boxes when I log in.
Reference URL's