KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Dreamy Oasis eyes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These eyes show up in eye section of the "Our Cats" tab, but I haven't seen them mentioned in the Breeding forum:

[Image: 9af11338bdfd4372b5e9f09419528fde.jpg]

[Image: 56f7b0eb9c82e089f002ea16f8734cc1.png]

Farleigh's pedigree:

[Image: a74b42fe4bba4dc509de30b2bb0f9383.png]
Congrats, Barry!
Congratulations Barry. I'll get this new eye onto the charts and put you onto the the Discovered history.
Ok If I am reading Barrys Pedigrees correctly then this eye is recessive to Grey Matter. Took me a minute to see as I was wondering why he posted Farleighs pedigree when it looks like his Grey Matter pulls the Dreamy Oasis from Charmayne, however Charmayne is also his Grandmother.
Charmayne bred to Kasper a meditation bliss and they had Ramirez showing Meditation Bliss
Ramirez was then bred to Maurine showng Grey Matter, the baby is Farleigh showing Grey Matter, so Ramirez passed his hidden to Farleigh which is also Charmaynes hidden eye. This must be Grey Matter or a new more recessive
A backbreed between Farleigh and Charmayne gave Dreamy Oasis so that must be recessive to Grey Matter and a new most recessive eye.
This eye has been hiding out for quite a while!
Congrats, Barry. Such a pretty eye.

[Image: 9af11338bdfd4372b5e9f09419528fde.jpg]

Congratulations on your latest discovery Smile Beautiful Eye
Congrats! new most recessive eyes , what a discover! Wink
Reference URL's