KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Winter Decor Contest!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
our winter decor contest is open and we'd love you to go vote for as many as you like!! there are some amazing things this year!! even one where you can dance with santa!! LOL!!

please go visit and take some photos and share with our flickr!!!

here is your ride over!!

KittyCatS! ~*~ W i n T e R w O n D e R w O r L D ~*~

Whats the addy to the FLICKR site?
Thank you for announcing the contest! Everyone did a great job decorating.

For people who love riding megas, I saw a mega racetrack and Winter and I raced around it. They have a little rez area next to the track so you can rez your mega and a signboard that shows the best times. fun!
...and somehow you beat my high score. LAMO! The thing is rigged man! Who did you pay off???
(12-20-2019 02:01 AM)Kayla Woodrunner Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for announcing the contest! Everyone did a great job decorating.

For people who love riding megas, I saw a mega racetrack and Winter and I raced around it. They have a little rez area next to the track so you can rez your mega and a signboard that shows the best times. fun!
The Winter Event is Great, and The Decor on the Sim is gorgeous and very sweet arrangements of kitties thanks to all who created it I had fun taking pictures. sadly I missed the party, but heard it was fun. I am very Impressed with the Winter Event Competition Entries. Lovely to see the creativity and work put into them. making a Most merry Christmas for All,
Reference URL's