KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Perma Pet from Eater
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi..
I know this will sound noob, but earlier i got the vitamins to turn my kittycat into a perma pet. I administered the vitamins and all went well. Later on i thought to myself..Did i give them to an already perma pet?? Hopefully there would have been a message to tell me if i was wrong?..
This is an SL13 Birthday Kitty
Hi Sooby,
If you touch your kitty the menu will come up and it'll say on top, under it's name if it's been Perma Pet Smile
(11-21-2019 12:05 PM)sooby Mills Wrote: [ -> ]Hi..
I know this will sound noob, but earlier i got the vitamins to turn my kittycat into a perma pet. I administered the vitamins and all went well. Later on i thought to myself..Did i give them to an already perma pet?? Hopefully there would have been a message to tell me if i was wrong?..
This is an SL13 Birthday Kitty

Hi Sooby,

I think you're saying you suspect you gave a cat the permapet vitamin twice (or you're not sure if the cat was already a permapet). If that's the case I don't know if you get a warning before administering another permapet vitamin.

Maybe ask the one of the CSR's again?

ps: I don't think it sounds noob. It sounds like something I'd try to do. Confused
I'm pretty sure you'll get an error message if the cat is already a permapet.
SL13B free BD cats ( the Adventurer), like most free kitties, can not be sold or transferred unless they are already Perma Pets. So if you were the original owner, and it was a boxed kitty, you would know it was not perma petted because it would consume kibble once unpacked.

If you bought the cat from someone, it had to already be perma petted.
Reference URL's