KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: New Shade - Radiant!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Unfortunately I can't actually see the shade since it's under a new special baby. But new shade! From a SwirlySpooks Midnight Magic pair.
WOW congratulationsWink
congrats
Congrats. Looking forward to seeing it.
Here's the full pedigree with parents. Will breed both parents against traited kitties moving forward, and will share more info once I have some Smile
Congrats! Radiant kittens will abound.
Woo hoo, finally a new shade!
love to see this shade in world does, wonder if it shines? Big Grin can't wait for pictures!! Well done on your discovery
[Image: zjbipe7w.png]

Adding this as part of the "evidence" that will continue to follow. This mom dropped the Radiant shade with another collection kitty last round. Unfortunately daddy didn't give me his hidden shade this time, so I have no way of knowing whether what he has is the Radiant shade that might be more dominant, or whether I have two kitties with a new shade more recessive than Blush (including the Radiant). Good news is Mommy gave me a boy so I can backbreed once baby is ready. Smile Hopefully that all made sense haha.
I suspect that the new shades are recessive to blush since so far they are only showing on special babies and a lot of people are getting BLush back, I had 4 show blush last week and am breeding 2 from different collections together this week to see if I can get something to show, both will need backbreeding to confirm what they actually hide though.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's