KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: New Fur: Tiger! - Shadow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Got this today, popping it to check hid.
Grandpa looks to hides Aby Dark Choc which is the most recessive I can see, will attempt to pull Mums hid next week as so far I haven't seen it as she was previously partnered with a Snowshoe Red and all their babies were Reds. Did get 2 Oci Chocs with the Shadow first of which passed Toffee Caramel this morning.

[Image: 0ffcf754812bfe53ab777eda4f5cb30c.png]
Tiger! - Shadow dominant to Balinese - Lilac Lynx

refers you to the previous post where I had a baby from an Ocicat - Chocolate and a Tiger! - Shadow.
Today Bridgette passed her hidden fur and it was Balinese - Lilac Lynx

[Image: 3b712874a4b907f96b139abc0b1a5648.png]

Therefore the baby from the last post hides either Ocicat - Choclate or Balinese - Lilac Lynx making TIger! - Shadow dominant to Balinese - Lilac Lynx.
Baby is a week old so with any luck we will find out what his hid actually is next week Smile
Thank you so much for that proof Arwen.

It now renders not needed my seemingly endless testing against Tiger! - Powder Blues. Though I do seem to have stumbled upon a rule - Shadow (whether starter cat hiding it or visible) v. Powder Blue = Powder Blue ALWAYS pass your hidden fur. I'm now well into double figures with this one. :-)
(12-29-2019 09:31 AM)Eleanor8 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you so much for that proof Arwen.

It now renders not needed my seemingly endless testing against Tiger! - Powder Blues. Though I do seem to have stumbled upon a rule - Shadow (whether starter cat hiding it or visible) v. Powder Blue = Powder Blue ALWAYS pass your hidden fur. I'm now well into double figures with this one. :-)

My Experience with Powder - Blue has always been that the damn things always pass their hidden fur. Even breeding 2 blues together, after 6 non Powder Blue cats I sent them both packing Big Grin

I am hoping the Shadow from the Oci Choc Shadow breed passes his hid in a timely fashion and crossing my fingers for the Oci Choc.
Fortunately Monsieur passed his hidden fur first go, unfortunately it wasn't Ocicat - Chocolate just a confirmation of the Balinese - Lilac Lynx

[Image: 5c788d8d0516d10fcf3f710d40541549.png]
Threw my Tiger! - Shadow with a Dusky Green today and got a Shadow back, he is open to pull the hid so fingers crossed Smile
Tiger shadow Dominant to Abyssinian Black Silver - slowly getting fur down yayy

[Image: 8552a1dfdbd4bc400b17bb0bb71e1b6a.png]
Quick update on the remaining 2 furs for this fur

I have an Ocicat - Chocolate test that wll breed for the first time on Thursday, if she doesn't hide Shadow I'll pop her with one of my Shadow boys and try again.

[Image: 57a0eb99d4a3af5208425406f8eed0a7.png]

And I got this baby from a Burmese - Flame/Shadow breed this morning and he is unpacking to check his hid as I post this

[Image: 5b0c93f6f1ebb02d5dc2a51b6327cb67.png]

will keep you updated on results.
Recessive to Ocicat - Chocolate

[Image: 028beda9524f43cd29d68c26a69be59a.png]
HOLLA

[Image: 99e45e764efb1f46317626a3988df6b3.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's