KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Looking to TRADE Le Tigre - Disco King MegPuss for Queen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. I ended up with two Le Tigre - Disco King MegaPuss. I'm looking to trade one for a female of the same. Shoot me an IM or NC in world if you have a female and want to trade for a male.

Thanks in advance!
Auburn Firelight[/size]
Hello Autumn:
You wrote:
..." if you have a female and want to trade for a male...."

Its been a long while since I've done menagerie purchases but is that RANDOM gender on those? So even if I try to get one for you, I may also get a male? It certainly would be lovely if we could choose MALE or FEMALE, wouldnt it?
I may give it a shot later and if so, I'll find you. Best of luck and hope you get the Mega of your dreams!
(07-26-2019 11:28 PM)Auburn Firelight Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone. I ended up with two Le Tigre - Disco King MegaPuss. I'm looking to trade one for a female of the same. Shoot me an IM or NC in world if you have a female and want to trade for a male.

Thanks in advance!
Auburn Firelight[/size]

Hello, I have a Mega Disco Queen and looking for a Mega King if you are still interested? I also messaged you in world. Thanks! ♥
Reference URL's