KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Bright glow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Kittycats people,

I have had my all black kitty for a couple of years now but just recently got an all white kitty. She glow really bright like a lightbulb. Is there any way to make her less bright? Just figured I would ask. I will still love her even if she hurts my eyes a little Tongue
Hello MattNight,

To combat the lightbulb effect, I just turned my graphics render glow setting down to 1, this is where it stays. I use firestorm viewer, not sure about the other viewers settings, but if you have firestorm you can go to avatar - preferences - graphics - rendering - render glow - level 1.

[Image: 2eabf7c00bd2a6e5c424615855f4967c.png]
render glow level 2

[Image: d6f43ae255c6123e37cb62281cffb7b7.png]
render glow level 1
Thats what I do as well, as a bonus because its a viewer setting it helps with excessive glow all over the grid Smile
Thanks so much. I will try that Smile
That's fine for your own pet cats. But most peeps won't buy a cat that lights up like a 150 watt LED bulb. And few will mess with their render glow in debug to reduce the glow. (where's debug, Is that near the arrow keys?)
Reference URL's