KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Automatic mating?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could it be that somehow inworld 100%-love cats that haven't been assigned a mate, do what cats do best and just mate on their own behest (sometimes)? I've just had for the second time a new born kitty box from two live cats when I had not the intend to mate these cats (yet).

Of course I could be wrong, but it's not likely that in a moment of absentmindedness I had assigned any mate when I had no plans to do so. Especially the first time it happened, it were two cats from total different breeding lines that should never have been bred together. They were both waiting inworld while I was raising new born kitties in the cattery as their next mates. And then they produced a box. And now again with two other cats.

I'm a bit puzzled. Huh
Cats with the correct breeding stats that you own will breed inworld if in range of a potential mate with the correct breeding stats.
It's mentioned in the online manual under breeding basics : https://kittycats.ws/manual/article.php?id=60
Ow!! Yes, it says so, I should have checked the manual first, but I just didn't think this could be a feature. Duh! ^^

Thank you Hikari ! I'm gonna have to be more careful then with my inworld cats.
Reference URL's