KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: RETIRED ANNEX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At Kitty's Secret Garden I've opened up a Retired Annex. This'll be especially useful to new breeders who might not have gotten some of the traits that are now retired.

I've set the box text to show the retired trait(s) only so you can zero in quickly on the trait you're after. I generally set the box name to note the fur/eyes/shade/tail/ear etc so using Hover Tips you can quickly see what they have and then Touch the box to get the parent's info in the local channel.

VERY cheap! 50L for 1 retired trait(regardless of what other traits they may also have), 100L for boxes with 2 retired traits and etc, plus extra 50L if they have perfect eyes. There are no genesis furs or eyes in these boxes. Think of them as better, cheaper starters! Smile

Currently there are lots of White Russians and many Gerbera eyes, quite a few Snows and a smattering of Grass, Ody Dream, Sorbet.
More will come available as I catfully struggle to keep my Inventory under control going forwad cough*I recentlynotedIhaveover900boxedinInventory*cough!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Goun/118/139/29

If you land inside the garden, go through the metal Peacock gate and you'll find the annex with the shelves of retired boxes and a funny sign Smile
Reference URL's