KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: SHOW US YOUR REAL LIFE OR DREAM CAT!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
we heard so many of you talk about your REAL LIFE cat or cats and we want to SEE them!!!! would you care to post a photo of them OR one from the internet that looks like yours?

would LOVE to see them and even hear a little about them if you want.

1. are they shy or outgoing?
2. what is your favorite thing they do?
3. what do you think they'd say could talk when they wanted something?
4. what silly thing do they do? (i.e. chase their tail, eat paper?)

I'm just curious...

if i had a cat i'd show you but i'm allergic sadly Sad
I have 2 Siamese, sisters though not from the same litter. Barn cats. Fight between them over me, they are very "one per person" kitties and they both claim me. The oldest, long hair, has a tail longer than her and is "ms grace". Very elegant and precise little girl. The younger one is my little klutzy kitty. She sometimes misses when she jumps on things, very skittish. She spent a week with very large dogs chasing her. So is very shy, but aggressive. One to many strokes and she'll nail you. Literally. Neither one is very loud like most Siamese, probably because of the mix in them.
Hello all, This is my 9 Year Old !!! My Little Love Bug !!! Protective, Loyal, Loveable, My baby! Heart
I don't remember when this was, In Feb 2012. sometime Im guessing. Was the first time I let her on me after my surgery.
She was happy to once again lay on me like this lol ! Had to take a picture of it.
Love that little girl!

[Image: mybabyp.jpg]

And her Sister, 13 Years old. She's full of Purrs and Love, she cuddles me and puts me to sleep on those nights I can't sleep.
She's an awesome cat, so much love. Friendly and Loveable.These little buggers need to live much longer then they do.
They are both very special to me and i'm SUPER LUCKY to have them in MY LIFE Heart

[Image: mybabies.jpg]
(04-03-2012 11:44 AM)Callie Cline Wrote: [ -> ]we heard so many of you talk about your REAL LIFE cat or cats and we want to SEE them!!!! would you care to post a photo of them OR one from the internet that looks like yours?

I'm just curious...

here are some of my rl cats i've had over the years each unique and loved in their own ways Smile
Tigie Tot aka Taco- Munchkin Breed, she was adorable and loveable rescued her from the dumpster (R.I.P. Nov 30th, 2010)
Daliah- rescued from a shelter 1 yt old
Smokey aka Meow Meow- Russian Blue, first cat i ever had got her when she was just 4 weeks old, she was quite a character but so loveable would sleep in my arms every night (R.I.P. June 2007)
Baby aka Sheister-Siamese Flame/Balinese Javi Mix, quite devious and very vocal lol always starting fights with the other cats and thinks she is queen of the house
Molly-Turkish Angora, lovely pure white fur that is soooo soft she loves to knead her paws on you which is adorable and very picky over her water she will only drink out of the sink she refuses to drink out of a dish, even the refilling kind.
Pippy aka Pipper- Tortishell Calico, very flighty and shy she'll jump even at a sneeze and is queen of giving you looks that could kill if you stop petting her lol.
Scruffy-Pixie Bob, was born from a domestic cat but his father was a real Bobcat (not a bob tailed cat but an actual bobcat) he was huge but so loving and kind unfortunately he was attacked by another bobcat and he became very shy and scared after that around other cats. (R.I.P. 2009) grandma accidently used dog flea and tick shampoo on him instead of the one for cats and it poisioned him Sad
Scruffy Jr-cute lil stray rescued as a kitten when his mother abandoned him because he had intestional problems, thankfully now as an adult he has outgrown those issues and has a lovely disposition. (going to have to do more than one post run out of space for the other pictures hehe PS i totally think Callie should make eyes like my Siam Flame/Balinese Javi Mix's eyes (pale icy blue with red in the center) hehe it looks awesome
(04-05-2012 04:42 AM)chikala Blitz Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2012 11:44 AM)Callie Cline Wrote: [ -> ]we heard so many of you talk about your REAL LIFE cat or cats and we want to SEE them!!!! would you care to post a photo of them OR one from the internet that looks like yours?

I'm just curious...

here are some of my rl cats i've had over the years each unique and loved in their own ways Smile
Tigie Tot aka Taco- Munchkin Breed, she was adorable and loveable rescued her from the dumpster (R.I.P. Nov 30th, 2010)
Smokey aka Meow Meow- Russian Blue, first cat i ever had got her when she was just 4 weeks old, she was quite a character but so loveable would sleep in my arms every night (R.I.P. June 2007)
Baby aka Sheister-Siamese Flame/Balinese Javi Mix, quite devious and very vocal lol always starting fights with the other cats and thinks she is queen of the house
Molly-Turkish Angora, lovely pure white fur that is soooo soft she loves to knead her paws on you which is adorable and very picky over her water she will only drink out of the sink she refuses to drink out of a dish, even the refilling kind.
Pippy aka Pipper- Tortishell Calico, very flighty and shy she'll jump even at a sneeze and is queen of giving you looks that could kill if you stop petting her lol.
Scruffy-Pixie Bob, was born from a domestic cat but his father was a real Bobcat (not a bob tailed cat but an actual bobcat) he was huge but so loving and kind unfortunately he was attacked by another bobcat and he became very shy and scared after that around other cats. (R.I.P. 2009) grandma accidently used dog flea and tick shampoo on him instead of the one for cats and it poisioned him Sad
Scruffy Jr-cute lil stray rescued as a kitten when his mother abandoned him because he had intestional problems, thankfully now as an adult he has outgrown those issues and has a lovely disposition. (going to have to do more than one post run out of space for the other pictures hehe PS i totally think Callie should make eyes like my Siam Flame/Balinese Javi Mix's eyes (pale icy blue with red in the center) hehe it looks awesome

I'm just curious...

I'm just curious...

Clovis and I would love to have a RL kitty but can't because of this little guy. This is Spanky, one of our Jack Russell Terrors. He enjoys his kitties as a mid-afternoon snack.

Saxoni
I have no RL cats now, but I do want one in the future.
So this cat is my dream cat.

The Turkish Van.

I love strange cats and this breed tends to like swim in water. Sooo...

Wishing that KittyCats would use that fur. X3
(04-08-2012 07:37 PM)Akitsuki Susanowa Wrote: [ -> ]I have no RL cats now, but I do want one in the future.
So this cat is my dream cat.

The Turkish Van.

I love strange cats and this breed tends to like swim in water. Sooo...

Wishing that KittyCats would use that fur. X3

Turkish Angora's also like water Smile my old cat Molly (pictured in previous post (the pure white one) loved water too Smile
I used to breed Chinchilla and Shaded Silver Persians and Russian Blues, I had my last litter around 12 years ago and at that stage I had 14 cats and kittens all running around my home ... ohh the things they used to get up to had me laughing constantly! This is my one and only baby I have left now. Her name is Bella and is totally spoiled rotten! Every time i venture off to bed, she is there waiting for me ... I pull back the covers and she's inside the bed before me! I have to sleep on my right hand side with my arm out, which she uses as a pillow ... I wrap my arms around her and she purrs me to sleep Smile
[attachment=381]my favorite kitty is a Maine Coon. Fluffy Sam is the one on the left. Cody on the right, had Maine Coon somewhere in his background as he had the body shape but not the size of a Maine Coon. unfortunately, both developed hyperthyroidism & they crossed the Rainbow Bridge in 2010.

Sam was a snuggle buddy. he had a tiny voice most of the time, but he could screech if he thought he wasn't getting enough attention.

I miss them both so much.

in July, I went to Humane Society & adopted a long haired silver tabby girl. it's fun having a kitten around again.
[Image: 6914712930_50af04e2c8.jpg]

This is Sunshine... She was a German Rex, even though the little weird curls in her fur & whiskers is not clearly seen on this picture.
Unfortunately, she was also heavily inbred, which I did not know until after I got her - her mother was mated with her own dad, and Sunshine and her siblings were the results.

She was put down last year, at the age of just 3 - being very ill and in constant pain, there was nothing else to do. The vet said it'd cost a fortune and cause her much pain to even try and make her well, and with absolutely no guarantee of success. Also, she'd most likely be toothless before they were done, but since the bacteria had most likely settled in her internal organs already, causing her to look ill and vomit ever so often, even that would probably just prolong a painful life.

I miss her very much, and I now curse the people all over the world who in-breed cats and other animals. My experience with Sunshine has taught me that there is NO excuse for it - not even trying to preserve a rare race, like it was the case here.

On the bright side, I didn't follow the advice from the people I got her from and bred her - rather, when I discovered how inbred she was, I had her neutered. Only later I discovered how ill it also made her in several ways.

Sunshine was a great cat - and I still find myself missing her when I go to bed, as she usually tagged a long and had a little bedtime-snuggle-purring-session before settling in beside me and sleeping quietly all night.
Maybe one day I'll try find one almost like her :-)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's