KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: HUGE THANK YOU!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everyone that attended my comeback auction tonight at Secret Smile, you all made my night! We had a COMPLETE sellout with BIDWARS! We had over 25 people there tonight which is FANTASTIC! Auction was a blast had waaaay to much fun and I am glad I'm back! I have missed all of you and am very glad to see so many new people! Tell all your friends SECRET SMILE AUCTIONS ROCK!!! Hope to see you all soon!
hugs and ^5s!! Again for a limited time panels are free and if you buy a cat you get a free weeks rent at secret smile! if you do not have a store we will get you one!
Without you all we would be nothing so know when you are at SECRET SMILE you are part of the family!

Matt & Donna
It's good to hear that you're back. What's the surl/link for the auction?

I stopped coming there because of other auctioneers.
(02-18-2019 12:20 AM)MsMagick Resident Wrote: [ -> ]It's good to hear that you're back. What's the surl/link for the auction?

I stopped coming there because of other auctioneers.

Thank you! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Se...t/18/32/22 We had to move the auction because it was too big for the location it was in. New location is going to be for this coming up Sunday. Donna will be posting a blog in the forum for the auction as well so keep an eye out for that.

matt
Reference URL's