KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Question about KittyCatS website Chat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello --
A little bit ago, I tried to get into Kittycats Chat from the Kittycats website and got a message about the Webtalk subscription being expired. It wanted me to log into Smartbots. Does anyone know what this is? I tried my kittycats password but it didn't work. Which password do they want? Huh

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Saxoni
(12-13-2018 03:41 AM)Saxoni Fenstalker Wrote: [ -> ]Hello --
A little bit ago, I tried to get into Kittycats Chat from the Kittycats website and got a message about the Webtalk subscription being expired. It wanted me to log into Smartbots. Does anyone know what this is? I tried my kittycats password but it didn't work. Which password do they want? Huh

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Saxoni

Me too Confused
I posted about this awhile ago, so, me three.
Hi Everyone,
This issue has been brought to Kitten's attention so it'll be looked into ASAP!
Thanks for letting us know!
(12-14-2018 01:10 AM)AbbyBlueEyes Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Everyone,
This issue has been brought to Kitten's attention so it'll be looked into ASAP!
Thanks for letting us know!

Thank you, Abby! I was thinking about filing a ticket to let Kitten know -- it sounds like it's been broken for a little while. I'm glad it's been brought to her attention. Smile
we're fixing it! Smile have contacted their support team!
(12-14-2018 10:54 AM)Callie Cline Wrote: [ -> ]we're fixing it! Smile have contacted their support team!

Yay!! Thank you! Don't tell my boss, but I like to log into Kittycats chat to keep up on things sometimes while I'm at work (on a break, of course!). Big Grin
(12-14-2018 10:54 AM)Callie Cline Wrote: [ -> ]we're fixing it! Smile have contacted their support team!

Not for me Sad

WebTalk snippet error
The WebTalk snippet you are using seems to be broken. Make sure you copy the exact code from your SmartBots account page.
Contact SmartBots support if this problem persists.
We're fixing it = nous sommes en train de - donc c'est en cours de correction mais pas encore fait.
(12-14-2018 07:07 PM)Garance Kidd Wrote: [ -> ]

Not for me Sad

WebTalk snippet error
The WebTalk snippet you are using seems to be broken. Make sure you copy the exact code from your SmartBots account page.
Contact SmartBots support if this problem persists.

It's not fixed yet for me either, I was just happy that they are working on fixing it. But I'm sure they'll have it working again soon! Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's