KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: SUGGESTION ABOUT PERMAPET! DISCOUNT OR PACK OR AUTOPARMAPETTING!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Addict, in those days I try to complete my KC collection....but I have think something...permapet cost too much and normally everybody that have many limted ed KC have it in inventory...why KC don't do a megapack of permapet with discount? or a "promo" for a limited time at 50% off like other breedable have also do...also cause (is not a complaint only the truth) KC permapet costs is veeeery high! so maybe also a good pack with a GOOD discount can help collectors and kitty lovers or a very awesome gift from KC...AUTO-PERMAPET Smile is a pity that our special cats remain in inventory is awesome to show it Smile
and now.....what you think about it? (I hope my english is good eheh in case...apologize LOL)
Yes! Yes! Yes!
would be great! <3
maybe an autopermapet only for special editions kitty....
Yes, please do a sale or a limited time megapack! I will buy it, I have kitties I want to permapet.
I have many KC collection in inventory that need permapet cause feed all costs too much....and also permapets all costs tooooo much
Can't agree more with the pricing for these perma-pets! A few threads on this forum about this very topic.

I think they might sell pretty well, regardless of this high price tag, so the incentive for KC to lower the price probarbly isnt very big.

Autoperma pet at 121 days have always been my favourite solution i would like to see for us breeders, but people wouldnt buy perma pets anymore. I think 2-300 for perma pet is reasonable, that is the price i would start to perma pet some kittens that mean alot to me or to sell/give away cats as non-eating pets.
well I can accept 500l(oveer 120days) or 1k(yungest) like other breedable...price is very high in my opinion and is better to buy permapet instead take our kitty in inventory or mayb send to menagerie
(03-30-2012 07:42 AM)Fabi Lastchance Wrote: [ -> ]well I can accept 500l(oveer 120days) or 1k(yungest) like other breedable...price is very high in my opinion and is better to buy permapet instead take our kitty in inventory or mayb send to menagerie

Yeah Unfortunately I no longer permapet, if I want to keep a cat but do not need it for breeding I'll simply turn off breeding and take it in inventory.
Yeah Teresa but If u have for exapmle all limited edition cat u need too much food for it also in breed off
Would sure be a help in these economical times Idea
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's