KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: New Eye Odyssey Collision
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: d9891ee403a2aa8892064626e50a8484]
https://kittycats.ws/pedigree/pedigreeview.php?p=-1&cat_id=9343201

♀ Silky

҈ 0

[Open Notes]

Fur: Genesis - Patch II
Eyes: Odyssey Collision (Curious|Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Chop Chop
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Blonde Streaked (Guitar)
Size: Normal
Breeder: You
Owner: katrin Miklos
ID:
97d61315-0717-1269-fb0e-7e8ce3d91692[attachment=4969][attachment=4970]
Yes, that looks lovely. And New.
Congratulations.

Could you please re-title the thread to be something like "New Eye: Odyssey Collision"?
Also, we'd love a screen shot of the pedigree if you could make one. The link that you've posted doesn't work for people other than yourself.
Really, it looks lovely.
Congrats. Lovely eye.

And wonders if the green and purple is to appear as an eye in it's own right?
(11-28-2018 06:24 PM)Eleanor8 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats. Lovely eye.

And wonders if the green and purple is to appear as an eye in it's own right?

Think you may be onto something there .. Eleanor .. the one eye looks to be very similar to the Unity song ...maybe time will tell Smile
Congrats very pretty
Congrats on the new eye, look forward to seeing if she hides Exotic Breeze or Destiny waters Smile

Congrats on discovering a beautiful eye Tongue
[Image: d9891ee403a2aa8892064626e50a8484.PNG]

Congrats on your new discovery!!! It is a very beautiful eye!!!
It's been a while so thought I would enquire if theres been any movement on this eye at all? Did the original ever show its hidden eye? Would be nice to get this eye on the charts.
I scoped out the pedigree of one that was up for auction and couldn't get any real info from it because of not being able to see what was actually pulling the eye. There was Destiny Rivers in the pedigree, but I don't know that the Destiny Rivers pulled it or whatever DesRivers was hiding. I think we need more people to own the eye before we really get more info.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's