KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Caring for other's KittyCats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Someone has asked me to look after their 2 cats and a new-born. I don't have any cats of my own. Can I just go to the shop, buy stuff and feed it to them or do I need some special permissions?
(03-28-2012 01:34 AM)Alice Zucker Wrote: [ -> ]Someone has asked me to look after their 2 cats and a new-born. I don't have any cats of my own. Can I just go to the shop, buy stuff and feed it to them or do I need some special permissions?

Hi Alice! The main thing the cats need is food.

If your friend is leaving the cats rezzed on her own parcel, all she needs to do is leave behind an ample food supply that will last them during her absence.

If she is rezzing the cats on your parcel wants you to be able to feed them with food you've bought for them, there are two requirements that need to be fulfilled: (1) her cats need to be rezzed to your land group, and (2) when you rez the food bowls, you need to make sure you select "Group".

One suggestion I also have is that she turns off their ability to walk around. This will prevent them from possibly wandering off the parcel and getting auto-returned to her inventory.
Reference URL's