KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: How to get the Pedigree script?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How can I get the view pedigree script? I see many selling pedigree showing objects but I never see the script sold.
KittyCatS sent it out long time ago I will send you one in world.
(03-27-2012 11:42 PM)Sanura Snowpaw Wrote: [ -> ]KittyCatS sent it out long time ago I will send you one in world.

Thanks so much Smile
I don't know anything when it comes to scripts or scripting, but I too have seen bows, bears and other items that say "click to see pedigree". Can someone explain how they work, like if I bought it how would I get that item to show my cat's pedigree? Again I'm not a scripter or builder, just someone who is enjoying the ride of KittyCats and looking forward to becoming a breeder. Thank you for your help and support.
Hi Tatiana,

It's quite simple : KittyCats created a script that allows a breeder to show the pedigree (parents and grand parents)
of a cat.
Simply drop that script (I am sending you it inworld) in the content of any item / prim you can modify
and copy / paste your KittyCatS ID# (that you can find by left clicking the cat and choosing info in the pop up menu)
in the description field of the said item / prim.

People will now have access to that cat's pedigree simply by left clicking the item / prim.

Nen Smile
(06-17-2012 12:41 PM)Nenya Eun Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Tatiana,

It's quite simple : KittyCats created a script that allows a breeder to show the pedigree (parents and grand parents)
of a cat.
Simply drop that script (I am sending you it inworld) in the content of any item / prim you can modify
and copy / paste your KittyCatS ID# (that you can find by left clicking the cat and choosing info in the pop up menu)
in the description field of the said item / prim.

People will now have access to that cat's pedigree simply by left clicking the item / prim.

Nen Smile

Thank you for your quick reply and I will look for it in-world. Just so I am clear on this, all I do is copy/paste the ID# of the cat I want to display the pedigree for? Just want to make sure I understand the process. Again thank you for your help. Smile
Yes, just copy the ID# of the cat you want to display the pedigree for into the description field of the prim/item you put the script in.

You're most welcome ! Smile
Hi I would like a copy too please. I wasn't breeding when it was passed out I think.
Sent ! Smile
Can I please get a copy too?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's