KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Serendipity Glow Dominant to Destiny Skyline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone,

I know this post will wrankle the feathers of some because I dont have the time to go searching for the thread to put it in, but it is proof that some have been looking for.

We (Marishka & I), bred together Lady Flufferly showing Destiny Skyline eyes, with Lord LoyalGlow showing Serendipity Glow, in an effort to see the dominance/recessiveness of Serendipity Glow in relation to Destiny Skyline.

Lady Flufferly, Destiny Skyline hiding Destiny Waters:
Lady Flufferly

Lord LoyalGlow, Serendipity Glow hiding Galaxy Star:
Lord LoyalGlow

Their Box, showing Serendipity hiding Destiny Skyline or Destiny Waters:
Their Box

In my opinion, as the Serendipity Glow is showing in the box, it has to be dominant to Destiny Skyline.

Marishka & Rheaven Tussaud
This Proves absolutely nothing. I wish you would stop creating new threads with FALSE information and post in the thread thats already been made. You stated that you do not have time to find the right thread but you also dont seem to care to take the time to check your info or prove what you claim. Arwin even made it easier to find the right threads and she posted how. All posts like this do is confuse people and spread misinformation.
(08-27-2018 03:13 AM)MitsuruKirijo06 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]This Proves absolutely nothing. I wish you would stop creating new threads with FALSE information and post in the thread thats already been made. You stated that you do not have time to find the right thread but you also dont seem to care to take the time to check your info or prove what you claim. Arwin even made it easier to find the right threads and she posted how. All posts like this do is confuse people and spread misinformation.

You find it so easy to rubbish those who are not in your clique but you never say where you THINK it is wrong. Actually it does prove a lot, but of course you must be right and I must be wrong because I question you on things.

My wife and I are not newbie breeders, in the past we have proven where some traits belong on the the ladder and have also closed the gaps on other traits so we do know what we are talking about.

Have it your way MitsuruKirijo06, I dont know why you feel the need to be rude and nasty to those who are trying to help but you win, we wont be posting anymore threads in the KittyCat forums.

Rheaven Tussaud
Rheaven Wrote:Their Box, showing Serendipity hiding Destiny Skyline or Destiny Waters.

That, in itself is an accurate description of the box. But it's not a proof and you say so yourself... the kitten is hiding one of two possible eyes.

[Image: 0710d714c8dc4e87e780ad5ba0bd8e79.png]

Rheaven Wrote:In my opinion, as the Serendipity Glow is showing in the box, it has to be dominant to Destiny Skyline.

You know that's not how this works, that's not how any of this works. The box is hiding one of TWO possible eyes. We already know Serendipity Glow is dominant to Destiny Waters. And that could very well be what we're seeing here. It's not a proof until we see what the kitten hides, and that the hidden is Destiny Skyline, thus providing the information we're missing.

Kayla Woodrunner came into the forum and updated all of the links, so that everybody can find relevant threads here on the Index of Traits post your evidence Here which is pinned at the top of the Breeding thread.
(08-27-2018 05:31 AM)Ivy Norsk Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Rheaven']Their Box, showing Serendipity hiding Destiny Skyline or Destiny Waters.

That, in itself is an accurate description of the box. But it's not a proof and you say so yourself... the kitten is hiding one of two possible eyes.

I totally agree Ivy, but at least you explained why and in a nice manner, that other women didnt. That is why I said it could be hiding either, I had been going to birth it to find out what it was hiding, but after the way the other woman spoke to me, I will now leave it for someone else to work out.

All I have ever asked is to be treated with respect, you can show a person respect, it doesnt have to mean that you respect them, but to at least show it like you did is very much appreciated.

Thank you Ivy,

Rheaven
(08-26-2018 11:12 PM)Rheaven Resident Wrote: [ -> ]In my opinion, as the Serendipity Glow is showing in the box, it has to be dominant to Destiny Skyline.

Hi Rheaven
I have bred a pair of serendipity glow and destiny skyline cats through to retirement, of the 3 Serendipity Glow showing boxes I have checked so far all have hidden Soul Whisper the hidden of the Destiny Skyline cat. I also have boxes showing Destiny Skyline. So it has been impossible for me to form even the slightest opinion. Since the Destiny Skyline cat also only threw his show fur twice its highly likely that the Glow may be recessive to the Skyline.
I'm sorry that you now feel unable to continue and take your test to its conclusion, I'll just pop one of each and hope I get lucky and one provides an answer. Due to other tests I am running I had been grateful for Marishkas offer to nail this one down but we do have to see a proof before making any changes or updates to the charts someones opinion is never going to be enough, no matter how long they have been breeding. If you change your mind let me know and thanks again for trying.
(08-27-2018 04:51 AM)Rheaven Resident Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2018 03:13 AM)MitsuruKirijo06 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]This Proves absolutely nothing. I wish you would stop creating new threads with FALSE information and post in the thread thats already been made. You stated that you do not have time to find the right thread but you also dont seem to care to take the time to check your info or prove what you claim. Arwin even made it easier to find the right threads and she posted how. All posts like this do is confuse people and spread misinformation.

You find it so easy to rubbish those who are not in your clique but you never say where you THINK it is wrong. Actually it does prove a lot, but of course you must be right and I must be wrong because I question you on things.

My wife and I are not newbie breeders, in the past we have proven where some traits belong on the the ladder and have also closed the gaps on other traits so we do know what we are talking about.

Have it your way MitsuruKirijo06, I dont know why you feel the need to be rude and nasty to those who are trying to help but you win, we wont be posting anymore threads in the KittyCat forums.

Rheaven Tussaud

If you are really not a newbie as you say then I should not have to point out where you are wrong as Ivy did for you. You should already know. I have no idea what Clique you are referring to because I sure as heck am not in one. I am not being rude. You just seem to act offended when someone calls you out for the things you keep doing wrong. Things you have been asked nicely not to do. And if you don't post here anymore so be it. In my opinion you have not been much help and I wont miss you on here either.
If there are rules about where to post things in this forum, perhaps the administrator should pin them to the top for all to see and follow. Until then, it is unreasonable to belittle someone for breaking rules that don't actually exist.
(08-28-2018 05:42 PM)Peaches Latrell Wrote: [ -> ]If there are rules about where to post things in this forum, perhaps the administrator should pin them to the top for all to see and follow. Until then, it is unreasonable to belittle someone for breaking rules that don't actually exist.

As far as I know there are no rules about where to post, but we do all agree that keeping proofs together is more helpful and to that end I did get Kayla to update a pinned thread to make it easier for people to find the relevant thread to post to. I know its nice to make new threads shouting out findings and I don't personally object to that, just ask if info can be cross posted into the relevant thread as well.
Reference URL's