KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Traits - tool to count them?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been breeding and enjoying my kittycats for about six months now. I've searched MP and the forums, and read the kittycats manual, but I'm still not sure how to count traits and what the best/easiest/updated tool is for counting traits.

Any help would be so greatly appreciated. Thank you so much
For tools, I used to use my fingers; but Charm pointed out I was moving my lips, too. So I worked real hard at it and can now do it without doing either!

This is all covered in the FAQ. Basically, you only need to learn which are starter traits and NOT count them. So anything Genesis does not count, large pupils don't count, etc. (You won't find anything about it in the manual because from their point of view, all cats have nine breedable traits, and two non-breedable, gender and size.) Countable versus non-countable is a player-thing, not a company-thing. That's why it's in the FAQ.
Hi,

As Tad and his wellknown humour said, the best way is to learn how to count them :

Anything that is not genesis, curious eye shape, big pupils, natural shade, silver / guitar whiskers is counted as a trait.

Hikari.
or try this of our [CaT]Tools ^^

[Image: catfind-a-boxnmark.jpg]
-
[Cat] Find-a-Box 'n Mark -> on the Marketplace

*Setup
- rezz the [Cat] Find-a-Box 'n Mark

thats all Wink

If your kIttys now birth a box, become you a IM with may Infos about the Box
and a CatMarker with a Hovertext (show traits only ) rezz over every Box.
The Marker moves with the box and stay if you switch from Box to Image Mode and back.
To remove the marker click on it or take the box or put in the Cattery,
if the Marker see his box not for a while , will remove it self.

the [Cat] Find-a-Box 'n Mark self will display a Hovertext thats count
the Sizes of your Boxes and display how many Megas,Normals ... you got .

If u rerez the [Cat] Find-a-Box 'n Mark will this Display reset.

--

for more Tools checkup the [CaT] Market Place

<3 Tija
Reference URL's