KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could you create an Energy drop similar to the Love drop please? =)
oh, this would have saved me soooo much money last night Smile I think I bought like 9 energy potions because I was tired, and fumbling, and my cats kept slipping just below 25 percent.
The other day I was waiting for a kitten, and the male was at 26% - and then 25%... Then I tried re-rezzing them to speed up the process, but just as I rezzed him, his energy went down to 24%! -I cursed, and TP'ed down to KC store to get an energy potion - and then they had a kitten!!!

The hovertext clearly said 24% - but he had only JUST changed to 24%. Still, I didn't think that was possible, but apparently it is ;-)
Gods, I do LOVE a good rounding error!
(03-21-2012 01:53 PM)Saga Felix Wrote: [ -> ]The other day I was waiting for a kitten, and the male was at 26% - and then 25%... Then I tried re-rezzing them to speed up the process, but just as I rezzed him, his energy went down to 24%! -I cursed, and TP'ed down to KC store to get an energy potion - and then they had a kitten!!!

The hovertext clearly said 24% - but he had only JUST changed to 24%. Still, I didn't think that was possible, but apparently it is ;-)

That exact same thing has happened to me, too!
Ohh I'd love a energy drop
\O/ for a energy drop!
(03-21-2012 01:53 PM)Saga Felix Wrote: [ -> ]The other day I was waiting for a kitten, and the male was at 26% - and then 25%... Then I tried re-rezzing them to speed up the process, but just as I rezzed him, his energy went down to 24%! -I cursed, and TP'ed down to KC store to get an energy potion - and then they had a kitten!!!

Not sure if it was the energy level, but I remember the male had two hearts and then one. So I TPed to the store to purchase what ever pill/potion I needed to fix the situation and when I returned back from my purchase, there was a box. Needless to say I did a bit of head scratching and was very thank ful also. Big Grin
Reference URL's