KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Please help, sick cat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please please help, my cat is sick and i dont know what to do! I cant even cuddle him. He has kibbles and milk. Help!
From the FAQ:

My cat won't eat! What should I do?
My cat won't drink milk! What should I do?

The most likely causes are:
Food/milk in the wrong group
Cats in the wrong group
Food/milk out of range

Try this:
Pick food and milk.
Check your group tag!
Pick up and rez any cats in the wrong group, or move and re-Home those too far away
Rez the food and milk
Wait. Give it 30 minutes or so and if you see the hunger go down you should be fine
Since it's sick, it will take a week before it's well and can breed again. If you don't want to wait, you can purchase a get-well potion at the main shop. But you'll still want to make sure the cat is eating or it will get sick again.
Help Sick Cat's, not all just some. I have pick them up put them in inventory etc. I have 4 that have blankets now, when are you guys going to fix this problem? Please let us know something Thanks.
The cats are sick because you're not feeding them. If you kept them in inventory, that would do it.

Nobody can fix it but you.

To fix it: purchase food, rez the food and cats and wait a week. Don't let the food run out.

If you are impatient, you can purchase a Get Well potion at the main store which will instantly return you cat to health. Be sure you have food available, and keep it available. Otherwise your cat will get sick, again.
Reference URL's