KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: How is Callie Doing??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think I put this in the wrong forum...so reposting here......

Hi guys;

I don't get in world as much as I would like to. So forgive me if I am the only one that doesn't know! I just really would like to know how Callie is doing??

I hope she is on the mend..with no complications. If someone could let me know I'd appreciate it!

Thinking of you Callie

JellyHeart
Hi Jelly,

*Hugs*

Callie attended the KittyCatS Birthday Party yesterday (Saturday). She stayed for a little bit. She gave us all of her love & we gave her ours. She told us that she is still in a lot of pain and can't sit up for too long. She hopes to be able to get back to everything as soon as possible.

I hope this helps! Heart
(02-25-2018 02:35 AM)Illuminatra Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Jelly,

*Hugs*

Callie attended the KittyCatS Birthday Party yesterday (Saturday). She stayed for a little bit. She gave us all of her love & we gave her ours. She told us that she is still in a lot of pain and can't sit up for too long. She hopes to be able to get back to everything as soon as possible.

I hope this helps! Heart

Thank you for taking the time to answer me Illuminatra!! It's good to know she was up for a bit. I hope she is getting some good meds for her pain. Again Thank You!
hi! i am doing a bit better. the location of the seatbelt injured my shoulder when i got hit and that is the part which is making it impossible to work (it has to be stable and not moved and i'm left handed and it's on my left shoulder)

so typing is one handed... but hopefully it will heal soon and i'll be back bugging everyone Wink

huggs and ty for your concern!

oh and i do have GREAT meds for my pain Smile GREAT Smile lol.
(03-04-2018 02:48 PM)Callie Cline Wrote: [ -> ]hi! i am doing a bit better. the location of the seatbelt injured my shoulder when i got hit and that is the part which is making it impossible to work (it has to be stable and not moved and i'm left handed and it's on my left shoulder)

so typing is one handed... but hopefully it will heal soon and i'll be back bugging everyone Wink

I hope you recover fast! Heart
Heart How is Callie doing??

im bored
Ye have nothing that needs to be traited to 9T with matching whiskers?
it's great you have GREAT meds. I hope you take care of yourself and heal well

[Image: image.gif?w=840]

(03-04-2018 02:48 PM)Callie Cline Wrote: [ -> ]hi! i am doing a bit better. the location of the seatbelt injured my shoulder when i got hit and that is the part which is making it impossible to work (it has to be stable and not moved and i'm left handed and it's on my left shoulder)

on the mend!! no more brace in the days! yay ty for your concern!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's