KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Marble Magic??? Marble Magic! - NEW MOST RECESSIVE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Congrats on your find. Really pretty eye.
Wow Congrats Kiki that is very gorgeous! I love it!
Yay! Congrats Kiki! Pretty eye!
wow, such beautiful eyes. congrats on discovering them.
Thank you, Kitty, Eleanor, Melinda Songdog, and ShadowCat! I think I will start working to try to help place the eye. I have a few that are more recessive than Exotic Journey, though not all . Wink
(02-22-2018 06:14 AM)Micaela Lemondrop Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, Kitty, Eleanor, Melinda Songdog, and ShadowCat! I think I will start working to try to help place the eye. I have a few that are more recessive than Exotic Journey, though not all . Wink

Shout if you need any eyes to test it against Smile
(02-22-2018 08:40 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2018 06:14 AM)Micaela Lemondrop Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, Kitty, Eleanor, Melinda Songdog, and ShadowCat! I think I will start working to try to help place the eye. I have a few that are more recessive than Exotic Journey, though not all . Wink

Shout if you need any eyes to test it against Smile

Thank you for that very kind offer, Arwen! <3

I figured I would start with the one placed next down the list from Exotic Journey (Opaline as of right now), since I have many of the eyes that are placed more recessive than the EJ. The only things below the EJ that I don't have are Uber Odyssey (on a girl), Destiny Skyline (on a girl), or Destiny Waters at all (yet). Big Grin Other than those and the ones that aren't quite placed but are newly discovered as well, I think I am in good shape. If the baby pops Opaline, well we know it's more recessive than that, and I guess I will continue to work my way down. -chuckles- I will say this is the nice thing about line-breeding; I know my cute little boy can't give me any eye but his Marble Magic, so all the rest depends on the other cat(s). Big Grin
Wow! Congrats!Heart
Thanks so much, Terror!

And I want to say another, extra thank you to Arwen who offered up a partnering with a live Destiny Waters eyes little girl, to see if we can sort out the eye placement quickly. <3
WOW!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's