KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Huge # of Food Server Messages For No Reason?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but I've been asking a few others if they have this problem and it seems to be everyone:

The food/milk servers in my shops serve food only, the mat is set to food only.
I have the warning # set to 1 so I should get a warning when there is 1 food left.
However, I get warnings MULTIPLE TIMES PER DAY even when I have more than 1 food in the server.
When I'm offline, then of course these messages go to my email. It's driving me insane. I have 5 of these servers, plus 4 regular ones that use food and milk so I'm getting inundated with food server messages, more than half of which are not even valid warnings.
I thought it might be because there's no milk in my shops' servers but as I said, in 5 of those servers the mat is set to rez food only.

Any idea why this happens? I tried changing the # to 0, tried changing it to something higher, nothing works! It's driving me bonkers, enough that I think I might just go back to using the old version Smile

Thanks muchly!

~Wendi, the frazzled kitteh!
Mine emails me I think once a day for my store server which has no milk. I tried putting in a single bowl of milk hoping that would end it but it still emails me.
hi both Smile

Early adopters of the last update may have gotten a wrong food server, with this bug.
I fixed it a few hours later, under the same version number. Sorry for that!

Just run an 1.17 updater, which should give you the new package without this problem.

Regards
KittyCatS
Thanks KC! I grabbed a new copy of the server and went around this weekend and replaced them all, and they're all working great, now Smile Thanks so much! =^^=
Reference URL's