KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: YAY to the Kitty & A Date Auction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Today, February 11th was the Sanura Snowpaw "Kitty & A Date" Auction hosted by Rayne Broome @ Oncilla Ridge. There were 20 panels of cats brought to the auction by KittyCatS! breeders & Kitten Longmeadow.

Kitten's panel had OOAK two Love Letters - Passion Cats from 2012. I partnered up with one of my good friends, Eleanor & together we were able to take one each home.

[Image: 39318088885_520dbe6757_b.jpg]

I named mine "I'm So Passionate." He's named I'm So Passionate, because I am truly passionate about this hobby and the beautiful community we have. KittyCatS! has always been a safe, happy place for me in Second Life & in 4 years of being a member of this community, today was the first day that I could bid one of these special panels. I am so glad that this kitty asked me to take him home. Wink He wanted to wander out to Story Brooke @ Baja Norte to take some photos. Here is our best one! <3

Thank you Rayne for hosting this auction. Thank you to everyone for bringing so many awesome cats & for donating some/all of your proceeds to the various charity kiosks. And finally, thank you to Eleanor for splitting the bid with me. YAY!

Big Hugs & Lots of Love!Heart

-Lumi
Congrats Illuminatra and Eleanor!

Great photo you have taken of you and your new kitty ^.^
(02-12-2018 12:27 AM)Minx Diabolito Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats Illuminatra and Eleanor!

Great photo you have taken of you and your new kitty ^.^

Thank you very much Minx! It was so much fun & I loved seeing so many people there. I hope we have more big events like this in the near future. Heart
Congrats Smile
it is such a beautiful Cat
Super happy that my kitties went to a good home and that you both will enjoy them as much as I have! Thanks to everyone who came out and participated, and everyone who stuck around after to chat! I had a lot of fun and look forward to doing more things like this in the future. Smile
(02-12-2018 08:05 AM)999ShadowCat999 Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats Smile
it is such a beautiful Cat

Thank you sweetheart! Heart

(02-13-2018 02:00 PM)Kitten Longmeadow Wrote: [ -> ]Super happy that my kitties went to a good home and that you both will enjoy them as much as I have! Thanks to everyone who came out and participated, and everyone who stuck around after to chat! I had a lot of fun and look forward to doing more things like this in the future. Smile

It was so much fun!! Thank you for taking the time to talk to us for so long! Heart I’m looking forward to future events!
aww so beautiful, Congratulations to you and Eleanor!
What a gorgeous cat Lumi! Congrats, you two look stunning together in that pic Smile
(02-14-2018 07:50 AM)Melinda Jensen Wrote: [ -> ]aww so beautiful, Congratulations to you and Eleanor!

Aww Mel! Heart Thank you for the love sweetness!

(02-14-2018 08:59 AM)Flair Daxeline Wrote: [ -> ]What a gorgeous cat Lumi! Congrats, you two look stunning together in that pic Smile

Flair!! Thank you so much for the lovely compliments! Heart
(02-11-2018 10:00 PM)Illuminatra Resident Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 39318088885_520dbe6757_b.jpg]

I named mine "I'm So Passionate." He's named I'm So Passionate, because I am truly passionate about this hobby and the beautiful community we have.

Big Hugs & Lots of Love!Heart

-Lumi
Great picture! Lovely cat!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's