KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Old Cats in Pedigree Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just registered for the site yesterday, and when I went to my pedigree page, there are cats that I deleted ages ago, but they are listed as I own them.

I didn't send them to the menagerie, as I know I should have, but rather just right click- delete.

Is there a way to remove these listings from my pedigree?

Thanks!
If they are deleted you will have to file a support ticket with the cats IDs to have them removed. Not sure if they can remove them manually, if not you will probarbly have them recovered and sent to you, so you can menagerie them.
Hi CarrieAnn,

If your kitties are sent back PLEASE don't kill/menagerie them.

Join the free group "kittycats ONLY swappers and givers" where you can rehome your cats.

Even if they are sick there are many people in the group who would have space for them.
When the pedigree-page first came out, I noticed an odd cat listed as mine - a genesis domino with mysterious tail. I was absolutely sure that I never had a cat like that, and ended up writing a ticket... And as it turned out, the cat HAD indeed been mine, actually it was one of the first ever cats I had, but I had deleted it within 24 hours of getting it - and hence it kept being listed as mine in the system. KittyCatS returned it, it had 100% love, so it had a kitten with a fancy female, and now lives happily ever after in menagerie :-)

-This was before Menagerie even existed, btw - so at that time, I suppose there were many "stray" cats in the system Wink -But yeps, that's what happens when you delete instead of menagerie. Poor kitty gets lost in cyberspace :O
Just for the record, the Menagerie is a place that Kitties go to live where they enjoy a wonderful life. It is NOT a Kitty Heaven, where they die to go there, they simply are teleported there and do really enjoy playing with other cats, and maybe even some other animals Smile it's a magical place, and not in any way for "dead cats".

I just want to clarify this for anyone feeling like they are "killing" a cat. Of course this is second life, and an imaginary world and so we'd encourage those who participate in sending their cats to the Menagerie to know it truly is a nice place that they LOVE.

And for those who don't like to part with any cat for any reason, that's ok too Smile I just want to make clear that our cats NEVER die, and even if by chance one did, they'd have eternal 9 lives Tongue
Reference URL's