KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Happy New Year from KittyCatS! - Presenting the KittyCatS! DogCat!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
KittyCatS! DogCat! - HappyNewYear 2018 - A Gift From Us To YOU!

We've created this special kitty in celebration of the Chinese New Year, as 2018 is the Year of the Dog - the KittyCatS! DogCat!

[Image: newyearcat_001-1024x542.jpg]

This is a REALLY special KittyCat since it truly is full of surprises! It was originally intended to be available from a vendor, but these kitties were SO eager to meet you all that they decided to sneak into our system as a surprise birth kitty! So you now have TWO ways to acquire this unique collectible KittyCat!
  • Your cats can birth a special KittyCatS! DogCat during their normal breeding. The DogCatS that you breed can be ANY size and are TRANSFER. This will only occur ONCE per avatar.
  • There is a vendor at our store that you can click to receive a KittyCatS! DogCat. The DogCats received from this vendor can be ANY size and are NON-TRANSFER. These cats also come with a free 1 week supply of food and are ONE per avatar.

Since this was such a surprise, and we normally give you more notice for special birth events, both the vendor and the special birthing event will last from Jan. 1-21. So you have plenty of chances to acquire this special New Year's KittyCat! Smile

And for those of you who were surprised by the New Year's Kitty from your RoboKitties, instead of your sized Twins, don't worry! Your RoboKitty pairs will have their special sized Twin babies on their next breeding together. Smile

We know that for many, this past year has been full of trials and tribulations, happiness and heartache, joy and celebration, good times and bad. But with a new year comes new opportunities and new challenges and experiences, and we can't want to see what 2018 has in store!

We hope you and your new KittyCat will enjoy the coming year as you enjoy and make memories in your Second Life!

With warm thoughts,
Your KittyCatS Team

©2018 KittyCatS! all rights reserved. All names, titles, and text ©KittyCatS! and may not be used without permission.
CatPig next year?

Can't wait to see what you do for the CatRat in 2020! I can see a CatRat Pack with a Frank Cat, Sammy Cat, Joey Cat, Dean Cat, and a Peter Cat Tongue
(01-02-2018 03:55 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote: [ -> ]CatPig next year?

Can't wait to see what you do for the CatRat in 2020! I can see a CatRat Pack with a Frank Cat, Sammy Cat, Joey Cat, Dean Cat, and a Peter Cat Tongue

nuuh, im sick you made me giggle and it hurt.xD <3
(01-02-2018 03:55 PM)Tad Carlucci Wrote: [ -> ]CatPig next year?

LOL..You forgot Shirley Cat
They are a little early as Year of the Dog starts on February 16, 2018
Reference URL's