KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: NEW WHISKER: Butterscotch Tipped Black
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[attachment=4646]

BREED AND DISCOVERED BY: Claudette Loire

NEW WHISKER: Butterscotch Tipped Black

[Image: k9PtkG]

[attachment=4647]
Oh that's so awesome! We needed a new Whisker Color, and who better to find it than Claudette the Whisker Queen lol.
Oooh interesting color Smile Congrats to Claudette and thanks for sharing Aubs!
Grats Claudette!
Thanks to all Wink I will try to know asap if are recessive to Chocolate Tipped Flame. A second test must be done but to me is clear that it is recessive to Chocolate Tipped.
Very happy Wink I think will look great in many furs! Thanks again.
Congrats Claudette!!! Can't wait to see your combinations with this one!! <3 <3
Congrats on the new whisker colour Claudette Smile
Look forward to the results against a Chocolate tipped flame, are you using the starter for that for the clearest result?
(12-08-2017 09:06 AM)Arwen Swordthain Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the new whisker colour Claudette Smile
Look forward to the results against a Chocolate tipped flame, are you using the starter for that for the clearest result?

Hi Arween,thanks Smile Next breed of the starter will be again with the only girl hiding the whiskers that I have for the moment, as soon as I get a girl to partner with the shower the starter will go with a choco tipped flame girl, but meanwhile I have another baby that is only a "could be",no sure if hides the whiskers or not, but he is 8 days old and is partnered right now with a choco tipped flame girl so with luck maybe will know more very soon.

Hugs Wink
Recessive to CTF

[Image: b68db908cb97f0e5cadbac29c4f04354.png]

[Image: a19a53182fad66284bc95528a747e50b.png]
(12-09-2017 04:53 AM)Peaches Latrell Wrote: [ -> ]Recessive to CTF

[Image: b68db908cb97f0e5cadbac29c4f04354.png]

[Image: a19a53182fad66284bc95528a747e50b.png]

Way to go!! Nicely done!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's