KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: December KittyCatS! CatShow - Applications Open!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You are cordially invited to join us for our December CatShow!

This month's theme is "Happy Holidays"!

There are many holidays around this time of year, but holidays happen all year long! So we want to know about YOUR favorite holiday!

Is it National Cat Day? Christmas? Valentine's Day? Guy Fawkes Day?
Halloween? Mardi Gras? National Pancake Day?

What is one of your favorite holidays to celebrate?! Anything goes!

Make it simple, silly, or mysterious or wild! Let your creative side shine! The sky's the limit! Big Grin

If this sounds like something fun that you'd like to be a part of, please contact Kitten Longmeadow via notecard by December 8, and be sure to include your avatar name! Space is limited so send your notecard in ASAP! Past entrants are welcome to participate as well! And be sure to read the rules below!

Application deadline: Dec. 8
Participants contacted: Dec. 9
Display set-up: Dec. 11-15
Judging: Dec. 16-20
Prize announcements: Dec. 22
Displays remain up for public viewing until Jan. 8
Display breakdown: Jan. 9-11

Judging will be conducted by a judges panel. Each participant will receive an award based on criteria such as "Outstanding Use of Color", "Dreamiest", etc. We're really excited about this show and can't wait to see what you've created!

RULES
- One display per person
- Only one (1) KittyCatS allowed per person (no multiple entries using alts)
- PG content
- Limit of 15 prims for your display
- Keep your displays within the parameters of the display base (participants are sent a sample)
- All breeds eligible, including Confettis AND collection cats!
- Cat does not have to have been bred by you!
- Cats may be Teacup, Toy, Petite, Normal, or Bigger de Big sized (sorry Megapusses - your time is coming, we promise!)
- Use any pose you like for showcasing your cat!
- Your cat should be the focal point of your display! (This is a CATshow after all!)
- Cat must be LIVE (food is provided at the sim)
I would like to do this if I can, I will try and send a notecard, ty ty
Reeciepie

(12-05-2017 04:53 PM)Kitten Longmeadow Wrote: [ -> ]You are cordially invited to join us for our December CatShow!

There are many holidays around this time of year, but holidays happen all year long! So we want to know about YOUR favorite holiday!

Make it simple, silly, or mysterious or wild! Let your creative side shine! The sky's the limit! Big Grin

If this sounds like something fun that you'd like to be a part of, please contact Kitten Longmeadow via notecard by December 8, and be sure to include your avatar name! Space is limited so send your notecard in ASAP! Past entrants are welcome to participate as well! And be sure to read the rules below!

Judging will be conducted by a judges panel. Each participant will receive an award based on criteria such as "Outstanding Use of Color", "Dreamiest", etc. We're really excited about this show and can't wait to see what you've created!

RULES
- One display per person
- PG content
- Keep your displays within the parameters of the display base (participants are sent a sample)
- Cats may be Teacup, Toy, Petite, Normal, or Bigger de Big sized (sorry Megapusses - your time is coming, we promise!)
- Your cat should be the focal point of your display! (This is a CATshow after all!)

does that mean I got in?

(12-05-2017 04:53 PM)Kitten Longmeadow Wrote: [ -> ]You are cordially invited to join us for our December CatShow!

RULES
- One display per person
- PG content
In case you're wondering, I was joking that my favorite holiday is My Birthday!
In my late 30's, I even took up an idea from one of my best friends and used to celebrate for a whole a week! (Well, presents and celebrations anytime during the week were cool. The idea was to stretch it out and enjoy it, rather than stressing over having one perfect day. Dinner out with the girls one night, date with my boyfriend another night - you get the idea.)
Of course, the panel could also interpreted as KittyCat's Birthday. It's intentionally vague. :-)

(I thought about doing several other holidays, but decided to wait on St. Patrick's Day. I am about decorated out for Yule/Christmas/Winter, and I just did Samhain/Halloween twice in September & October, so why not? :-))
theirs a national cat day!?
Reference URL's