KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Special cats - New and need Info plz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm still kinda new to KittyCats and all this talk about special cats confuses me.

So i have some questions i wish to find answers for.

When special cats are released how do you get them? Are they sold separetly or you need to buy a starter pack and breed to get them? Or you can get them from normal breeding but in a limited time period?

If they are sold why do people chase them later? Why to not just buy them?

Are all their traits special? And are they transferable or just their breeds?

What are their prices range when you buy them from kittycats if they are sold?

Thanks in advance Smile
hi sara Smile

i'd be happy to explain a bit for you.

when we do "special cats" we call them "collections" or "collectible". they differ from the normal cats in that they are usually seasonal or for a special event and also sold or available for a limited time.

each time we do a "special" cat or "collection cat", we do it a bit different as far as "how" they are sold (single or in pairs) and what features they will have. until the "fat cats" they were always sold. (except for the "gift" cats, see below) the fat cats were the first in which they could be "born" from any breeding pair of cats. (except for the special 100 leprekittens)

as far as traits, we've done that different each time too, sometimes a trait may be passable, other times the collection cats can hide new traits.

here are some fast facts about them:

1. collection cats are transferable if we sell them.
2. cats which were collectible gifts for no charge like the SL8b birthday cat, the Starry Night cats, were NOT transferable and one per avatar.
3. we sell our collection cats usually for 750L, which includes some food and other things depending on the cat. (1500 for a pair, when sold as pairs)
4. we have done each collection different.

i think the reason that people "chase" them later is because they either want more, or they have become more desirable due to the limited supply, or their popularity has increased overtime.

here is a page where you can see our collections to date and how each was done!

i hope this helps you Smile http://kittycats.biz/collection-cats.htm

warm regards,
callie cline
Thanks so much for the help Smile
Welcome to KittyCatS, Sara ! Smile
(03-10-2012 03:44 AM)Nenya Eun Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to KittyCatS, Sara ! Smile

Thanks Smile
Reference URL's