KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Balinese Seal Lynx's Offspring!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! ^o^ I just wanted to inform every forum-goer who may be interested that I'm going to be auctioning a direct offspring of a Balinese Seal Lynx and her beloved son.

Again - this isn't the baby of two duds, but the baby of a Balinese Seal Lynx, linebred with her offspring. If you would love to take this little (literally) girl home, come join us at Catnip on Thursday @ 6pm. (TP: http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20Boroug...130/140/25 )

She's posed atop of her vintage Nintendo console ready to be inspected by any who may wish to adopt her this Thursday, and has her pedigree readily available there for you to peruse. :3 Come celebrate the 80s theme at Catnip as well here with Arella, our panels will be decked out in colorful leopard print and other vintage 80s memorabilia.

If you have any questions about this super cute and super tiny Twilight Princess or the rest of her Hyrulian family, please let me know. Heart I hope she can find a good home where she will be loved!

Hugs,
Deerylou

? Twilight Princess
Fur: Abyssinian - Black Silver
Eyes: Genesis Water (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Rounded
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Guitar)
Size: 12 cm (4.7 inch) - Teacup Cat

Collar: Leather & Blue Gems

??????????????????????
MOM: Princess Zelda
Fur: Balinese - Seal Lynx
Tail: Curious
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Guitar)

DAD: Majora's Mask
Mardi Gras - Fat Cat Boy
Fur: Abyssinian - Black Silver
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Soft Fold
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Mysterious)
????????????????????????????????
I forgot to add this originally but little Twilight Princess is on Special Panel A at Catnip's Auction House! http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20Boroug...130/140/25

I apologize for not mentioning her panel before! Smile

Hugs,
Deerylou
Reference URL's