KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: 3 Boxes - Possible Shot @ Balinese Seal Linx - Serious Offers Only!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
3 Boxes from my Balinese Seal Linx Breeders If anyone is interested. Only serious offers please. I can show you the pedigree in world and will unpack the boxes on request.

Box # 1
Fur: Abyssinian - Black Silver
Eyes: Rainbow Prism (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Natural
Tail: Genesis
Ears: Genesis
Whiskers: White (Shape: Mysterious)
Size: Normal

Version: 1.17
Owner: Chloe Platini
ID: 346cdee2-5ddd-eb65-c3f2-fee7f8ff38a1
??????????????????????
MOM: Linxa
Eyes: Odyssey Sorbet (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Small)
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Mysterious)

DAD: LinxBaby
Eyes: Genesis Sunshine (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Small)

The parents are both Siblings - Coming from the Same Starter Mom that is Hiding Balinese Seal Linx. Both have the same dad who was Abyssinian Black Silver.

Box #2

Tail: Frisky
Whiskers: White (Shape: Guitar)

ID: f81afe6a-ef87-4b6e-4af6-9e44459ec61f
??????????????????????
MOM: Agent Leya
Eyes: Rainbow Prism (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Ears: Mysterious
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Guitar)

DAD: Agent Lilo
Whiskers: Silver (Shape: Mysterious)

Agent Leyas Mom who was Black Russian - Was a direct OS From the Starter hiding Linx - Her fur was then Hidden in the Black Silver. The Dad is the OS from the Previous box parents - who were Siblings - Coming from the Same Starter Mom that is Hiding Balinese Seal Linx. Both have the same dad who was Abyssinian Black Silver.

Box #3
Eyes: Odyssey Sorbet (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)

ID: 9a7eac38-0bcd-a417-411e-dfdb35ce178e
??????????????????????
MOM: Agent Jenny
Eyes: Rainbow Prism (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Big)
Ears: Mysterious

DAD: Agent Luke
Eyes: Odyssey Sorbet (Shape: Curious | Pupil: Small)

Agent Jennys Mom who was Black Russian - Was a direct OS From the Starter hiding Linx - Her fur was then Hidden in the Black Silver. The Dad is the OS from the Previous box parents - who were Siblings - Coming from the Same Starter Mom that is Hiding Balinese Seal Linx. Both have the same dad who was Abyssinian Black Silver.
Hey Chloe,

Unless one of the parents is showing Balinese Seal Lynx, unfortunately the kittens only have a CHANCE of hiding it. -Following normal genetic statistics, that chance would be approximately 66%, but since there is of course also a chance that both parents threw their shown fur, the kittens may be pure Abyssinian Black Silver. -But hey, that ain't that bad either, right? ;-) -Especially with such nice eyes and traits. Great breeding there! :-)

Saga
EDIT: I am sorry if I misunderstood your post, Chloe... I read "hiding Balinese Seal Lynx", but now that I looked again, that is not what you say. You just say there is a chance, which is of course absolutely correct. -A good chance, even :-)
Hey Saga, Thanks! I did change it not to mislead anyone because I know and understand the whole Hidding 100% must be in the DIRECT Parent BG. With the first title I wasnt trying to claim that it was hiding 100% but I did realize that I shouldnt have put it there. Smile Smile <3
(03-06-2012 10:50 AM)Saga Felix Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Chloe,

Unless one of the parents is showing Balinese Seal Lynx, unfortunately the kittens only have a CHANCE of hiding it. -Following normal genetic statistics, that chance would be approximately 66%, but since there is of course also a chance that both parents threw their shown fur, the kittens may be pure Abyssinian Black Silver. -But hey, that ain't that bad either, right? ;-) -Especially with such nice eyes and traits. Great breeding there! :-)

Saga
EDIT: I am sorry if I misunderstood your post, Chloe... I read "hiding Balinese Seal Lynx", but now that I looked again, that is not what you say. You just say there is a chance, which is of course absolutely correct. -A good chance, even :-)
Ohhh ok! So I DID read it right, but then it changed... -And here I thought I was going crazy! Phew, thanks for saving me from that suspicion, Chloe! ;-) (I mean... more crazy than usual... you know...)

-And btw, the 66% chance I mentioned in my post was assuming that BOTH parents hide Seal Lynx - if ONE does, the chance is 50%. -But a nice chance, in any case!

Saga
How do the Balinese Seal Lynx sister/brother look like?
How do the Balinese Seal Lynx sister/brother look like?
Reference URL's