KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Coverboy Kelly's Patron Auction Sun 10.15.2017 1:30pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,

I will be having a patron auction on Sunday, October 15, 2017 @ 1:30pm.

Where: FelineS KittyCatS
Location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fe...119/167/22
Auctioneer: Deianira Dai (doubledareme)

[Image: 37546633661_26db4fd787_b.jpg]

Panel 1

[Image: 37306333720_1ac465332f_z.jpg]
Synopsis: This cat was originally derived from wickedspooky whom I bought at an auction and it had Pixie and White whiskers. I immediately fell in love with the fur and decided to put my spin on it. In addition, this line was listed in the KittyCatS Showcase and was awarded "Pretty Princess" (https://kittycats.ws/blog/2017/09/28/kit...7-results/). This line took 3 months to make, and I'm still trying to continue the line. It's absolutely my favorite vampire lines that I have created so far.

Fur: Chateau Cat - Black & White No. 2
Eyes: Midnight Sky (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Twinkle
Tail: Fussy
Ears: Vampire
Whiskers: Flame (Shape: Odyssey FrazzyWave)
Size: Normal

Panel 2

[Image: 37565029781_3e2b16393e.jpg]
Synopsis: I wanted a Mountain Mist eye in my cattery, and found a beautiful 5T Chateau Cat - Pink & White No. 1 that had the eye, and decided to continue the line by mating with my Australian Mist Blue Marble with Soul Whisper eye. I eventually did a lot of pretzel breeding with this line, and this was the end result. Although most people are not fond of pink, my good friend correzz.canis (correzz) really despises them with a passion. Perhaps if I put Vampire ears and a Fluffy Tail, maybe he will come to appreciate the beauty the pink pussy! But alas, he said, "I maybe gay, but I'm not that gay!", and dismissed that cat and wanted to drop a house on him Sad. However, I do have hope that someone will appreciate my vampire cat and give him a new home. Will it be you? This line took me 3 months to make, and currently continuing the line.

Fur: Chateau Cat - Pink & White No. 1
Eyes: Mountain Mist (Mysterious|Small)
Shade: Porcelain
Tail: Fluffy
Whiskers: Blonde Streaked (Double Dreamy)

Panel 3

[Image: 37306333520_08cf3fb471_z.jpg]

Synopsis: Who doesn't love a beautiful Russian Blue cat in real life and here on Second Life? I stumbled on a Russian Blue with Vampire Ears and Fancie Rose Diamond eyes, which I fell in love with, and decided to continue the line. Although I had some hurdles to jump in the beginning because I had Foxie ears hiding in the line, but with patience and luck, I finally attained my goal. In addition, the fur and the eyes are a perfect match, and to top it off with Vampire ears made the cat just absolutely gorgeous! This cat took about 3 months to make, and I am currently continuing the line while trying to make it it solid as well. I hope to add Swanky Lite or perhaps Super Posh as a future project.

Fur: Russian - Blue
Eyes: Fancie Rose Diamond (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Blush
Tail: Fussy
Whiskers: Latte (Shape: Swanky)

Panel 4
[Image: 37650602151_90c89f6c87_z.jpg]

Synopsis: My goal was to make a Vampire Chestnut with Ocean Mist, but the Burmilla won. The Ocean Mist on a Burmilla Chocolate Silver Shaded looks absolutely stunning, and was very happy to have it with Vampire ears and Dreamy whiskers. Having the Ocean Mist on a very light fur like the Burmilla Chocolate Silver Shaded just made the eyes noticeable, and the Latte Dreamy whiskers just added so much body to the cat's overall look. Speaking of body, I guess that's why I love Vampire and Equine so much because the ears give so much body and character to the cat's features that make it interesting and unique. I truly hope that someone adopts this beautiful cat.

Fur: Burmilla - Chocolate Silver Shaded
Eyes: Ocean Mist (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Whiskers: Latte (Shape: Dreamy)

Panel 5

[Image: 37533119862_372daac2fb_b.jpg]
Synopsis: I have always wanted to make a vampire cat with green eyes. I bought a Russian Black Vampire Onyx from Missy Vengeance (MistressVengeance), and couldn't find a Shamrock cat, but my good friend Ithildin Telperion (mondi.beaumont) gave me a beautiful Burmilla Chocolate Silver Shaded with Shamrock Eyes. Although I was hoping for a Russian Black, the Bengal Black succeeded, and to my surprise, the Bengal Black with the Shamrock eyes are beautiful combo. I am currently not continuing the line because it was difficult to keep the vampire ears in the line.

Fur: Bengal - Black
Eyes: Shamrock (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Tail: Plush
Whiskers: Black (Shape: Dreamy)

Panel S1

[Image: 37306333230_fe3a6a883d_z.jpg]
Synopsis: This cat was derived from buying a Mega from Carina Larsen. I originally wanted to breed this down on a Toyger Caramel, but decided to keep the line that Carina started, and try to add Swanky Lite. This line took 2.5 months to make, and I'm trying to add Swanky Lite while continuing the line. Yes ladies and gentlemen, this cat does have a chance to pull Swanky Lite Tongue.

Fur: Australian Mist - Lilac Marble
Eyes: Soul Whisper (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Tail: Puff
Ears: Equine
Whiskers: Chocolate Tipped Flame (Shape: Dreamy)

Panel 7

[Image: 37565029601_c14291ef52_z.jpg]

Synopsis: I was attending an auction at Cat Tales, and bought a cat from ღ Sσρнια Hαηηαн ღ (calisunshinegirl89). Her cat was a Chateau Cat - Silver & White No. 1 with beautiful Odyssey Sorbet eyes, which I thought was too cute, and I wanted to make the cat look more sinister. I eventually added Blacklight eyes and then paired it with a Bengal Black with Monochrome Double Dreamy from Franzi (Franzi Dotterkelch), and after many trails and tribulations, this kitty was the end result. I showed ღ Sσρнια Hαηηαн ღ (calisunshinegirl89) and Missy Vengeance (MistressVengeance) this cat, and they were both mortified by my evil creation. I thought to myself, mission accomplished! Till this day, I love surprising ღ Sσρнια Hαηηαн ღ (calisunshinegirl89) and Missy Vengeance (MistressVengeance) with my latest evil creations. This line took me 4.5 months to make and I'm still continuing the line, and trying to make a Chateau Cat - Silver & White No. 1 with Blacklight eyes and Monochrome Double Dreamy whiskers.

Fur: Ocicat - Black
Eyes: Blacklight (Mysterious|Small)
Tail: Lush
Ears: Mysterious
Whiskers: Monochrome (Double Dreamy)

Panel 8

[Image: 37575850906_92c2d57a06.jpg]

Synopsis: Putting Equine on a Toyger Silver was my ultimate goal and I have succeeded a while back, but it was very difficult trying to continue the line. My first Silver Equine girl couldn't produce another Toyger Slivers with Equine immediately, so I made a back up plan by pairing her with an Equine American Short Hair Red Tabby which created a Equine Toyger Silver hider. In addition, I created another Equine American Short Hair Red Tabby with a Toyger Silver hider, and once I breed the two, this was the final result. To my surprise, I loved how the fur goes with with Equine along with the Galaxy Trip eyes. Although it is unfortunate that the market is now saturated with Toyger Silvers, and their value has decreased, it is still one of my favorite furs, and believe they can sell if you put unique traits on them. I'm very pleased with the Galaxy Trip with Equine combo, and very proud of my creation. I hope that he can find a new home with you because I find him absolutely beautiful!

Fur: Toyger - Silver
Eyes: Galaxy Trip (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Shade: Porcelain
Ears: Equine
Whiskers: Latte (Shape: Dreamy)

Panel 9

[Image: 37595081461_23baa999b6_z.jpg]

Synopsis: Toyger Tans were officially my first real breeds which made me become a breeder here on Second Life. They are one of my favorite furs of all time, and will always love them because they truly have the essence of a real tiger. Among all the eyes, I always wanted to see a Toyger Tan with Double Odyssey Love, but to see one in a mega is just absolutely beautiful!

Fur: Toyger - Tan
Eyes: Double Odyssey Love (Shape: Mysterious | Pupil: Small)
Tail: Tiger Curl
Ears: Scotty Fold
Whiskers: Latte (Shape: Stubby)
Size: MegaPuss

Panel 10

[Image: 36933646584_08dc4524f5.jpg]

Synopsis: To my surprise, my Destiny River line is getting better, and have not encountered any disappointments. I cannot believe how fast I got this line up to a 9T already as well. Currently, I already have it on a Burmilla Chocolate Silver Shaded, and want to bring it down to the Toyger Caramel.

Fur: Australian Mist - Blue Marble
Eyes: Destiny Rivers (Mysterious|Small)
Shade: Illume
Tail: Plush
Ears: Mysterious
Whiskers: Flame (Double Dreamy)

Thank you for taking the time to read my 1st Patron Auction thread, and hope that all of you can attend by either viewing or buying my cats.

First and foremost, I wanted to thank my good friends Illuminatra and Correz for being there when I needed them the most. Also, I wanted to thank Dei and Michelle at Felines for giving a great opportunity in becoming an auctioneer, and constantly giving me the support I need to succeed. Furthermore, I would like to thank all the breeders who I have bought cats, know that your beautiful cats has allowed me to be a better breeder. To all my breeder friends who are in my friends list, all of you have given me laughs, knowledge, and support throughout this KittyCatS journey! Hugs and kisses for making my day when I log in to SL. Oh and yes, I would like to thank my SL family at the Boom Room, for they have always been there for me, and playing my favorite genre of house through out the years! And to all my fellow auctioneers whom I call my friends...even with the trails and tribulations in SL and RL, know I support all your endeavors and wish you all the best regardless of the cat dramas that happened in the past and present. In the end, when you really look at the big picture, we are all here to support all cat breeders in a very unstable market, but we survive because it's really about having fun in the art of making virtual cats. And for all the breeders and non breeders out there, please take the time to support all auctioneers by buying their cats from time to time. It's the only way we are going to survive in this community.

Much Heart,

Coverboy Kelly
If you are unable to make it, you can IM ɪʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛʀᴀ (illuminatra) or me, and we will put your bids on a spreadsheet.
Bumping! Starting now!
Reference URL's