KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: sad problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will not be able to stay in game. What do i do with my cats? Thank you
Sorry to hear that you will be leaving the game.

I would recommend that you drop all your cats into a prim, with all your KittyCatS accessories (unbirthday boxes, cat toys and unused food) and then label the prim "KittyCatS."

Next, place the prim in your inventory and leave it there.

If, in a few years time, you wonder how your cats are and you want to replay the game, it is an easy matter to open the prim and start again. (This is what I have done with my other breedables.) Alternatively, you could pass all your 'transferable' items to a KittyCatS friend and let them menagerie them, to gain KittyCatS dollars.

Warning: don't leave sick kittens in your cattery: they will pester you daily with a stream of emails, making you feel awful, by asking to be fed.

Good luck with your new future projects.
(10-03-2017 04:24 AM)Maxwell Grantly Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to hear that you will be leaving the game.

I would recommend that you drop all your cats into a prim, with all your KittyCatS accessories (unbirthday boxes, cat toys and unused food) and then label the prim "KittyCatS."

Next, place the prim in your inventory and leave it there.

If, in a few years time, you wonder how your cats are and you want to replay the game, it is an easy matter to open the prim and start again. (This is what I have done with my other breedables.) Alternatively, you could pass all your 'transferable' items to a KittyCatS friend and let them menagerie them, to gain KittyCatS dollars.

Warning: don't leave sick kittens in your cattery: they will pester you daily with a stream of emails, making you feel awful, by asking to be fed.

Good luck with your new future projects.
Trezeann:

Whatever the reason for your leaving SL, best wishes for health, happiness, and a good life in whatever you do. You can sell your cats and reclaim the monies to your paypal account in cash. It is always sad to lose a wonderful hobby like KittyCatS and friends.

Be well,
Luckylady Llewellyn
Reference URL's