KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Secondary Market
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am hoping the secondary market nc can be updated soon. Several of the LM's have changed. A notice of when this would happen would be great so any new stores could request being added. Thanks
Hi Aika,

The secondary market NC has been updated a few days ago (as it is every month) by Kitten.

It is available in past notices in the KittyCatS Addicts group and in the CSR gazebo at the KittyCatS Sim.

Nen
(03-03-2012 09:17 AM)Nenya Eun Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Aika,

The secondary market NC has been updated a few days ago (as it is every month) by Kitten.

It is available in past notices in the KittyCatS Addicts group and in the CSR gazebo at the KittyCatS Sim.

Nen

I must be doing something wrong then. I asked to be added to the list back in January. I'd appreciate any help as to how to go about making another request. Thanks
(03-03-2012 08:21 PM)Aika Nirvana Wrote: [ -> ]

Nen

I must be doing something wrong then. I asked to be added to the list back in January. I'd appreciate any help as to how to go about making another request. Thanks

Is your store located on one of the market sims? (i.e., Alley Cats, Catnip, Juice Berry etc.) Stores located on market sims are considered covered by the LM to the sim.
(03-03-2012 09:15 PM)Melanie774 Kidd Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2012 08:21 PM)Aika Nirvana Wrote: [ -> ]

Nen

Is your store located on one of the market sims? (i.e., Alley Cats, Catnip, Juice Berry etc.) Stores located on market sims are considered covered by the LM to the sim.

NO, my store is not located in a market.
Kitten Longmeadow, the head CSR of KittyCatS, just updated the landmarks last night - and as far as I know also did a great work of checking up on them all - so they should work now Smile
A Huge apology, I'm blind and I can't see. My shop is there. Again so sorry for my bad!!
Reference URL's