KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: can anyone help or tell me what happened
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was cuddling two cats....and noticed after attaching, only one was there. Then i dropped the one i had and then could not find either. After a few minutes one showed up in my inventory...the one i dropped. The other guy was just gone....from the moment i started to cuddle he disappeared. i switched from Firestorm to see if i could find him (to the SL viewer) i did area search, cleared cache, checked and rechecked everywhere. He was a baby that was born so i did not purchase. Anyone hear of this??? I read about that "bug" and that your cat can be "eaten". Is this true. I read this in the help section. I always use the pie menu to drop. But in this case Tigger was absent the minute he was in my avatars arms.

Thank youSad
It happens. It's a bug .. IIRC, it's an old, worn-out bug which Linden Labs is unlikely to ever fix.

Waiting a while and logging back in are the recommended self-correction actions. You don't need to try another viewer.

At this point, you should file a support ticket. They're usually pretty quick about sending a replacement. You will need the cat's UUID, which you can obtain from the Pedigree pages.
Reference URL's