KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Will there ever be a brown American Shorthair?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since I started loving KittyCats a few years ago I have been desperately waiting for an "American Shorthair - Brown" to pop up. I love those Am. Shorthairs so very much.

We have the "American Shorthair - Brown & White Patch" but not a plain brown one.

Does anybody know or maybe heard about a reason why it never came out?
(08-06-2017 04:50 AM)CarlottaAdagio Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Since I started loving KittyCats a few years ago I have been desperately waiting for an "American Shorthair - Brown" to pop up. I love those Am. Shorthairs so very much.

We have the "American Shorthair - Brown & White Patch" but not a plain brown one.

Does anybody know or maybe heard about a reason why it never came out?

There is the American Shorthair Tawny Tabby...which is a brown color. But maybe not the deep brown that you are looking for Smile
Thanks for your post Mirsoul.

The Tawny tabbies are lovely and I have a lot of them but I really wished for a dark brown American Shorthair. As there always were two kinds of fur of every color I wondered why there never was a second brown fur only the "Brown & White Patch".

For example there is the American Shorthair "Tawny & White Tabby" and the "Tawny Tabby". Same for all other fur colors.

Only the brown one is missing. And as I am so much in love with the American Shorthair KittyCats I always longed for such one. But I think now that KittyCats never brought out a second brown fur Sad and never will.
Reference URL's