KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: Genesis Eyes Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please your post information and proofs about Genesis Eyes here !

From the start of Kittycats in Feb of 2011 here have been the two series of genesis eyes to date. New genesis traits are released in Februarys on at KittyCats Birthday.

Series one of genesis eyes were used in starters from Feb 2011-Feb 2016.
They include Genesis Earth, Genesis Meadow, Genesis Sunshine and Genesis Odyssey (1). They were used in conjunction with the 5 different Genesis Furs series of that include the Smokey, Coco, Diamond, Flame and Domino furs

The second series of Genesis Eyes have been used Feb 2016-Current
They include Genesis Aqua, Genesis Bronze, Genesis Evergreen, Genesis Sunflower and Genesis Odyssey 2. They are in starters in conjunction with the Genesis Fur series that include the furs named Patch, Mocha, Bandit, Pearl and Ginger.

Geneis Eyes Dominance list
most dominant (at top) to most recessive
Genesis Aqua
Genesis Bronze
Genesis Evergreen
Genesis Sunflower
Genesis Odyssey 2
Genesis Earth
Genesis Meadow
Genesis Sunshine
Genesis Odyssey (1)
I have a proof that shows that Genesis odyssey 2 eyes are dominant to Genesis earth eyes and therefore all of the “second generation genesis eyes” are dominate to all of “original genesis eyes”.
[Image: 1006c32fb05ee753eadd9043a246a1b2.png]
Oh thats great. I was testing that as well but not got a result yet. Congrats on sorting that out Violet.
And the funny thing is my baby born last week was called MarieAnne by the system as well. She had Earth eyes though so a bust for tests with your results Smile
Thank you Violet. The Forum based charts have been updated.
That's a great proof, Wildblueviolet. And thanks for setting up the new thread on genesis eyes.
Reference URL's