KittyCatS! Community Forum

Full Version: EASTER SURPRISE KITTIES!!!! GET READY!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Get your KittyCatS ready to breed from April 11-17, 2017!

Every box born during this time has a chance to be a surprise kitten! You can get only one per avatar.

(If you get your “dream” kitten below the costume you will be able to submit a support ticket to remove the costume.)

Good Luck!!

Your KittyCatS Team
Woohoo! And thanks for giving us a full two weeks before the end date.
YAYYY
OMG yay!!!!!
♥ Thank you!!!!
Thank you very much. I shall look forward to seeing pictures of this new KittyCatS kitten.
Awwww mine won't have kittens during the event due to not being able to afford milk, and I can't get on to cuddle. But happy Easter and I'm looking forward to seeing them anyway ❤
(04-07-2017 05:40 AM)dreampoetz Resident Wrote: [ -> ]Awwww mine won't have kittens during the event due to not being able to afford milk, and I can't get on to cuddle. But happy Easter and I'm looking forward to seeing them anyway ❤

you should have time w/o milk or cuddles!!!
I can't wait. I've never been Christian - but I'm always excited to see the stuff kittycats come up with.
(04-10-2017 09:37 AM)MinervaBarnbaum Resident Wrote: [ -> ]I can't wait. I've never been Christian - but I'm always excited to see the stuff kittycats come up with.

To me, they're simply belated Ostara/Spring Equinox kitties. :-)
Reference URL's